Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olfactory Woes
I recently had sex with a dude. It was the first time I've had sex. I enjoyed myself for the most part. He's a sweet guy. However, there's this kind of big issue, which perhaps shouldn't be a big issue.... but it kind of is.

I don't like the way he smells. It's not body odor or anything. He's hygienic and all. He just has a smell that I can't stand. I didn't, and wouldn't, bring it up to him, there's no point, and that would be mean. But I can't get over it. I tried going down on him, but the smell was repulsive to me. Again... I don't think it would be to others, but for some reason it was to me. His scent stayed in my bed and my sheets for a while, and it made me gag every time I sensed it.

Is that weird? Anyone else experience something similar?

(thought about making this anonymous... but fuck it. I ain't ashamed, bitches.)

Could you be more specific? Was it in his crotch area that smelled or his skin in general? Was he uncut?

It was a kind of sweet smell and it was mainly in the crotch area. He is uncut.... which is bullshit cause he's Jewish. Like super Jewish. He wore a yarmulke for fuck's sake! Talk about false advertising.

Wade Wrote:...Is that weird? Anyone else experience something similar?
There are particular body odors -- like you say, has nothing to do with bad hygiene -- that I find very repulsive. It's a particular "sicky sweet" smell. Not very many people have it but the few that do, I literally can't be in the same room with them for any length of time. And, yes, the odor is persistent and seems to cling to fabrics, even hair. I really don't know what it is, have never bothered to research it... but if we're talking about the same thing, I know exactly what you mean.

Did it smell like regelach? How were his matzo balls?

Aren't uncut cocks kosher for you?

Darius Wrote:Did it smell like regelach?

Not sure what that is, but I do think I made that sound at some point.

Wade Wrote:Not sure what that is, but I do think I made that sound at some point.
He spelled it wrong:

Rugelach
Rugelach, other spellings: rugelakh, rugulach, rugalach, ruggalach, rogelach, rugalah, rugulah, rugala, is a Jewish pastry of Ashkenazic origin. Traditional rugelach are made in the form of a crescent by rolling a triangle of dough around a filling. Wikipedia

[Image: img_2165.jpg]

MikeW Wrote:He spelled it wrong:

Rugelach
Rugelach, other spellings: rugelakh, rugulach, rugalach, ruggalach, rogelach, rugalah, rugulah, rugala, is a Jewish pastry of Ashkenazic origin. Traditional rugelach are made in the form of a crescent by rolling a triangle of dough around a filling.

I like how there's a dozen different spellings for it and you didn't get any of them right, [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION]. (no offense, Frog )

Not sure if that's what he smelt like, but if it is, then I know what to avoid at the bakery. [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION], your "sicky sweet" smell sounds about right.

Have you inquired about his gefilte fish intake?

... I'm learning more about Jewish cuisine in this thread than 26 years of life on earth has done for me.