Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omg soooo hottt!!
So, I was browsing my instagram today here in LA. I came across this boy...looked familiar like I have seen him or something...went to his profile and holy crap!

Idk about you, but Im in love and had to share it. YUM!! Wink

Instagram:garrettaylor66

Butter

Anyone with that insane amount of narcissistic selfies automatically becomes sort of unattractive to me, sadly :p

wow, he is hot, but I think Tangerine might be right though

Lol and then he comes here to promote his narcissistic selfies. Right.

He is hot I'd love him as a BF Smile

gaycraig Wrote:He is hot I'd love him as a BF Smile
Lolwut? Other than his vanity and shameless self-promotion, you know absolutely nothing about him. Aren't you looking for more than a pretty face in a relationship?

I'm not sure if the people on this thread are upset because they think the OP is the model from that Instagram profile and they feel he is abusing the forum by promoting his modeling profession on GS, or if they just don't approve of all the selfies on that Instagram profile.
If it is the latter, some of us do need models to help us decide what clothes we want to buy and it is hypocritical to call those models narcissists.

swalter Wrote:Lolwut? Other than his vanity and shameless self-promotion, you know absolutely nothing about him. Aren't you looking for more than a pretty face in a relationship?

I am just pointing out he is nice looking and I would have him as a BF if he was right for me as a being as well Smile x

playas gon play...hey hey hey hey...i ain't fallin' for it...hee hee hee hee

Chase, that's a cool stand up bro. But I still gotta LOL at you bois.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

My internet would be boring as FUCK without the hot narcissists...but they ass better not come up outta that box! Pinkieone
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart