Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One foot in the grave
I have been watching this classic BBC sitcom recently again, the humour can be dark but it's so funny!
An eye for an eye
Oh I don't believe it!!!!!

Classic show, I remember watching it when I was really depressed years ago and it still made me laugh.
[Image: giphy.gif]
artyboy Wrote:Oh I don't believe it!!!!!

Classic show, I remember watching it when I was really depressed years ago and it still made me laugh.

I just watched an episode on tv. I couldn't stop laughing. The Christmas special when they went to the Algarve was hilarious
An eye for an eye
Dan1980 Wrote:I just watched an episode on tv. I couldn't stop laughing. The Christmas special when they went to the Algarve was hilarious

Oh I'm not sure I'm seen that one I'll check it out later
artyboy Wrote:Oh I'm not sure I'm seen that one I'll check it out later

I have the whole series on DVD
An eye for an eye
Cool, I'll have to watch them some when then
I love this show, some of the humour is very dark indeed. The Algarve christmas special is genius Smile
Cridders88 Wrote:I love this show, some of the humour is very dark indeed. The Algarve christmas special is genius Smile

Algarve Christmas special is my favourite episode
An eye for an eye
I love the fact that the Meldrews are such a disaster zone. I'd feel more sorry for them if it wasn't so funny Biglaugh
Dan1980 Wrote:I have been watching this classic BBC sitcom recently again, the humour can be dark but it's so funny!

I don't believe it!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams