Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ooops I fancy her.... :)
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Afternoon everybody! How is your week going so far? I've got four days off work yay! Pretty happy about that it's all good. Last night I went out for a gathering with some folks from work, there was a good bunch and mix of us, 11 in total boys and girls and a range of ages. It was an absolutely awesome night, we entered the pub quiz and although we should have won being there were 11 of us, we came 4th out of 14 teams with 53 points! We are pretty chuffed at that lol.
But, back to the heading of the page. There's a girl at work who I fancy, she might know I do because she is the one of the only two people who know I am questioning my sexuality, she is gay and is out. I know that she likes someone else.

I've not spoken to her about the whole sexuality thing yet, but when Bex and I were on about going to a gay bar, she asked why, so after we said for something to do, and I finished work, I allowed Bex to tell her why....

I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm not someone who finds it easy to communicate when it comes to dating and such like. We have such laugh and work, and to be honest, just seeing her puts a pretty big smile on my face and makes me happier during my working day lol.

Hmmm......

I have also joined gaydar girls, to get chatting to a few girls and maybe go on a date or something, but I've only got a free account so I have limited messages per day lol[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

OkCupid is another good website I know of, and they're free Smile

It's not easy to find someone who you just click with, but try and remember that there's more out there than just her. It's not like this girl is your one and only (or perhaps even your best) shot at figuring things out with yourself.

If she works at the same place, you could always ask her out to lunch :3