Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oral/Deep Throating
Hello,

I just have a quick question. Is there an easy way to deep throat? How do you do it?

Recently I tried with my partner and was unable to do it. I never gagged...I was just unable to breathe. He said that it did not feel any different than a regular blow job. I think I was not doing it correctly.

Please note: My partner is relatively large.

Anonymous Wrote:Hello,

I just have a quick question. Is there an easy way to deep throat? How do you do it?

Recently I tried with my partner and was unable to do it. I never gagged...I was just unable to breathe. He said that it did not feel any different than a regular blow job. I think I was not doing it correctly.

Please note: My partner is relatively large.

sounds like you are doing ok,as for the breathing,just use your nose as your mouth is full :biggrin:,as for the feeling your partner is getting,it's not going to be much different than a BJ,it's more in the mind the difference between the two,but well done on not gaggingConfusedmile:

Well, You could try again. Yes. you probably didn't do it correctly. Try relaxing your throat as much as you can and you can practice by randomly pushing your finger down your throat as far as you can go and again relax your muscles and all. Of course, you can't expect it to work. I mean, it might not. Some people just can't do it... but DW. :}

it is really a practice makes perfect kinda skill. it doesnt feel a whole lot different than regular head. Only advice I can suggest to make it easier is to lay on the bed on your back with your head tilted back over the edge of the bed. Let the guy thrust into you, get accustomed to he rythm and breath through your nose as he withdraws. Good luck.

As others mentioned, practice makes perfect. One thing, if he's got a PA you might want to have him take that out first, it is a lot easier without the metal ring hitting the back of your throat as well.

take your time while doing it also use your tounge while going down it may help a little

If you really get good at it (and your toung in long enough) you can stick out your toung and flick their balls on the in-thrust Wink

Beaux Wrote:If you really get good at it (and your toung in long enough) you can stick out your toung and flick their balls on the in-thrust Wink

viideo proof of that please or it's a lie.:biggrin:

simon Wrote:viideo proof of that please or it's a lie.:biggrin:

lolz you wish, ok its a lie then Rolleyes

Beaux Wrote:lolz you wish, ok its a lie then Rolleyes

eerrr yeah,well just for the technique Wink