Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oral/Deep Throating
simon Wrote:eerrr yeah,well just for the technique Wink
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

simon Wrote:eerrr yeah,well just for the technique Wink

And for educational purposes. I mean, who here isn't fascinated by how the human body works, right? You'd be helping a lot of people by educating them on the do's and don'ts so people won't hurt themselves. Rolleyes Laugh

Well if i DID make a video I would need a volenteer :biggrin:

Beaux Wrote:Well if i DID make a video I would need a volenteer :biggrin:

oh right it's like that is it,I ask and get knocked back but HE asks and it's up on Youtube.

simon Wrote:oh right it's like that is it,I ask and get knocked back but HE asks and it's up on Youtube.

Well you know I am a...um..sucker..for education :biggrin:

TyD Wrote:And for educational purposes. I mean, who here isn't fascinated by how the human body works, right? You'd be helping a lot of people by educating them on the do's and don'ts so people won't hurt themselves. Rolleyes Laugh
lol that quote was funny

Quick, someone, volunteer!

Bahaha. You guys crack me up. Umm, about the tilting your head over the bed while on your back... I don't really suggest that... I think it would be easier on you if YOU controlled every bit of the process. Perhaps you should try having HIM lay on his back, and then straddle him, facing his...well... "business end" Tongue Relax your throat almost as if you are yawning. Try not to yawn though lol. But yawning resembles how stretched your throat should/will be.

(this is all assuming your partner has an upwards curve, if he is curved downwards or not at all, then you may have to alter the positioning [i.e. standard on your knees business Tongue]).

deep throating is where u take the whole length of his penis down your throat which may explain as to why he doesnt feel any different... I would say that as u take it breath in so a cold bit of air goes down ya tyhroat giving the chill effect which can be quite sensual

I think most people have covered this pretty well...

only thing I can suggest is the angle you're taking it at, it helps a lot depending on the shape and curve - like if you're in a 69 position top-to-tail I find I can deepthroat a lot easier.

It's a little bit like some people can make themselves burp at will or down a whole pint in one, some people seem to have total control over their gag reflex Tongue kinda gross but I guess it has its advantages.