Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oral Sex
Hi

I think this is probably a bit of a pointless question because everyone I've asked and everywhere I've looked I can't seem to get an answer. Anyway..

I've been going out with my boyfriend for a year and we have a very healthy sex life. I love oral sex, particularly performing it and even more particularly with him because he has this awesome penis - it's big and shaped perfectly. I really like precum and although he produces some, I want him to produce much more. We tried with me giving him head for longer so that he was more turned on and he did seem to produce more of it, but not that much really and we can't really keep dragging it out like that because it just ends up frustrating him because he's not getting to come or he ends up coming anyway, and although I like that too, it's not what I was after..

Is there any way (preferably tried and tested) that anyone knows of to increase his amount of precum produced?

Thanks

The best way to possibly produce more is to so call lick it dry and re excite him but in different methods... If this works then you got more 99's to lick up and enjoy lol

I don't know if it's possible to increase pre-cum at all because it's sperm from the epididymis. The only thing I would recommend is diet, ie more zinc and omega 3's. Since my vas, I have no pre cum but with pumpkin seeds, celery, and a low carb high fat diet I have tons of semen.....give it a shot.

DM