So far we have raised 20% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our most famous gay guy
Jeffrey Dahmer remains the world's most notorious gay guy. As a truly accomplished sociopathic homosexual he gave new meaning to the word "eat." Before Jeffrey I used to love to eat guys. After Jeffrey got caught eating guys I started to cringe.Rolleyes

I am particularly angry at Jeffrey's mother. She knew all about it. She came to his house and said, "Jeffrey, I don't like your neighbors." Jeffrey told her to just eat the veggies. I will eat my neighbors, mom.:confused:

A lot of gay guys would still be alive if his mom wasn't such a glutton.
:frown:
Our most famous gay guy

Well..that is certainly subjective...he may be your most famous gay guy but he isn't mine Wink
Oh I'm sure people like Elton John have much more name recognition than the cannibal closet case Dahmer.
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
I would have to agree with Orphanpip.
Harvy milk.....

sent from one of many devices
[Image: google-doodle-freddie-mercury.png]
I changed famous to notorious. I posted this thread under HUMOR Apparently GS has only gay lawyers as members.
With me being gay and my first name is Jeffrey, I've taken a lot of crap from this same topic.
Once again someone doesn't know the differance of famous, and notorious, I use jeffery dahmer's fame every halloween
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]
I have never heard of him lol. I will have to google him :/

And why is this in "word games"?