Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ozzy Osbourne suffers "sudden illness"
Ozzy Osbourne Suffers "Sudden Illness," Cancels Concert - E! Online

I'm not really surprised. This man has abused drugs to point where he's not 100% functional. I've read some of the comments for the article. I agreed with one that he is a "walking vegetable", don't get me wrong... I like his music and everything. I will not be surprised if this illness gets worse and then yeah... :frown: Well hopefully he'll recover. I hope he does recover.

Ozzy Osbourne is no longer a prime chicken, so you've got to live with the times. Let's hope his illness is a curable one and he doesn't have to face something fatal.

princealbertofb Wrote:Ozzy Osbourne is no longer a prime chicken, so you've got to live with the times. Let's hope his illness is a curable one and he doesn't have to face something fatal.

Yeah, I agree. He's been through a lot in his lifetime.

Yeah, a lot of drugs (?) and a lot of heavy metal!!! Wink

Yeah, he abused cocaine (who knows what else) in the 80's. His body has taken a lot and it has affected him over the years. The human body can only take so much, that's why it's no surprise he's ill. I hope he recovers soon.

Aw poor Ozzy Sad

ooh yea ozzys been doing drugs for a longgggg time

p.s. black sabbath is dope

singers and drugs don't go well hand in hand. Ozzy should very well take experiences from Whitney an eye-opener. Whitney lost everything (including her most beautiful voice) over drugs and learnt the hard way. Ozzy should be thankful that he's still got his voice. But time will tell, won't it?

Aw Aw aw awwwwwwwwwwww come oon!! ;[ There were some rumors he's coming to Bulgaria @ Soonisphere this summer... maann... I hope he gets better..!

he won't unless he stops those drugs...