Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P.d.a
Oh Tinks Gurl, you just want someone to hang off your, albeit saggy wrinkly ass, titties.

But seriously, I can agree, however, when Odi is in da mood not to give a fuck, he just ain't in da mood...a bitch could finger my wet ass pussy for all I care and have a good day. Sheep

If I wanna shove my tongue down my boyfriends Trachea and inhale the oxygen straight from his Alveoli, than that's for me to to do and not for you to watch, avert your eyes voyeuristic bitches.Msn-slapping

I mean obviously I'm not gonna mount and ride him like a mechanical bull at a kids birthday party in the middle of the street, but he's my Boo, so if I wanna sit in his lap or whatever, then I can and will.

You can ask me to stop/leave and if you ask nicely, I would, but let me catch a tone, hell even a wrong note come my way and you will hear my Sassy ass mouth! My Momma raised me to use the mouth she gave me, and it will be used hunni.Msn-slapping

People are so quick to go "Yuk! Gross!Take it Else where", when all that does, for me atleast, is bring out my bitch. If you actually ask and not command, then I will ofcourse respect your wishes.

I don't tolerate commands and mandates very well. Especially with some kind of tone to them. What can I say? I'm my Mother's child Wink
Im-blushing-smiley
Hands-make-heart

I give little shows of affection in public. But the fuckin' all out groping and stuff i see. Just....please stop. Yuck

Mick

If I had to choose one I'd rather see people fucking each other in public than killing each other in public. Unless the people fucking each other are Kardashians or Hiltons or something. Or if the people killing each other are Mike Murdock and Scott Lively, I'd pay to see those wretched Satan-spawn fucksticks rip each other's windpipes out.

beyond holding hands, hugs, a warm embrace, or a smack, please take it to a room