Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P.d.a
I have too many problems with anxiety to participate in any form of PDA. It just bugs me in general, whether it's straight or gay. It's a personal problem, but I keep all of that touching nonsense private. I won't tell other people not to do it (depending on how far they go), but just stop touching me. I bite.

If

If

If I ever connect with somebody, I like soft PDA Touching, holding hands, hug and the such, also a "cheek peck" is OK

It was OK with my "mutt", never had any confrontation about it, and to hell with anyone who takes issue

Im proud of my companion, and have the self confidence to let that be known.

Another situation where I used PDA to good effect was when anyone hit on Mervyn, say at the bar, I would tolerate a certain amount then walk up and casually crook my arm around his neck and just stand there slowly pulling him closer till he was up against me...

That always got the message across

Or perhaps it was the barrel of my .38 special peeking out from under my jacket.... Never could work it out... Confusedmile:

I am all for holding hands and a quick kiss in public. Luckily for me I live in a very liberal city, but I wouldn't hesitate to be affectionate with my wife in places that are not quite as accepting (as in other US cities, not in say...the Bahamas). I am not into sucking face in public though, I find it distasteful regardless of sexual orientation.

I'm all for PDA as long as it's not like public foreplay. I love it when my partner leans in and gives me a quick peck on the lips or cheek, holds my hand, rubs my shoulders or puts his hand on my knee. We love each other and have no issues with expressing it. I also enjoy seeing others do so... especially adorable older couples... it's soo sweet.

I understand other people's need to be more reserved, though, as I've experienced it in past relationships.

Rosie Wrote:I am all for holding hands and a quick kiss in public. Luckily for me I live in a very liberal city, but I wouldn't hesitate to be affectionate with my wife in places that are not quite as accepting (as in other US cities, not in say...the Bahamas). I am not into sucking face in public though, I find it distasteful regardless of sexual orientation.

Well actually, between Us, The Caymans and the Bahamians, and to an extent though less so, the Barbadians are the more open and accepting of Homosexuality...it's still no where near America or Europe Standards(Although, The Caymans have more protection then even we do in regards to LGBT), I think you meant Jamaica, which would be the worst.

Actually, they even have "watches" on suspected people who may be gay, just incase... so you could be all alone and they'd still harrass you.

My Co-Worker who is Straight, said her friend who was gay was beaten up for not associating with girls outside of her, as they knew they weren't together...

It's kinda that way here, but not so extreme as setting up "watches" and you're only beat up if you swish all over the place :/

1. What the HELL is PDA???? It would be nice if people would "SSO"!

2. Being a former bus driver, bus drivers HAVE THE RIGHT to ask, even sometimes demand, that certain passengers sit in certain places on the bus (among other requests). And this includes public buses, travel buses, and smaller buses like this one.

3. I find it DISGUSTING and VILE that when I go to to a mall or store, I am OFFENDED by women walking around with kids literally hanging off their tits by their lips! And yet **I** would the the asshole in this scene if **I** were to ask the bitch to put her tits away or go home and do that!

So fuck all these people who think they can get away with whatever the fuck they want, and **I** cant say what the fuck **I** want when I want, because I dont want to look at that shit. If the driver doesnt want to look at two men holding hands, he had EVERY RIGHT to ask them to move.

Maybe he asked the wrong way, but that was HIS bus, and HE was the driver, which made it HIS business!!!

You people want "equal treatment"????

IT WORKS BOTH WAYS!!!

i don't mind seeing some PDA, like holding hand, hugging when its cold or linking arms. but when it goes to making out is a little much. i won't tell anyone to stop because i think its sweat me and my friends, both girls love linking arms with me or having there arms warped around my neck and alot of people get the wrong idea and tell us to get a room.
i'll probably be a little PDA if i ever get a boyfriend but i won't go to far or do in a shady area

I don't mind it if it's like; holding hands, walking with the arm over
the partners back, a quick peck on the lips or cheek or just even
sitting/standing close to each other.

When I was dating my ex-boyfriend we'd go to the mall and we won't
hold hands or anything, but we'd be close to each other.

I think if I were to live or go to a 'Gay-Ghetto' like P-town, Castro/SanFran, or
NoHo I would be more comfortable showing affection in public.

I think the only thing I'd be a little bit worried about is showing affection to my boyfriend
around family. I mean I'm out to them and they have no problems with it, but it's
still different from knowing your sons gay to actually seeing your son being gay.
I mean, I don't really give a damn what strangers think of me, but if it's my mom, it's
bit of a big deal to me.

But I'll cross that bridge once I get there. I don't even have a love life let alone
a boyfriend D:

justbry87 Wrote:... I'd be a little bit worried about is showing affection to my boyfriend around family. I mean I'm out to them and they have no problems with it, but it's still different from knowing your sons gay to actually seeing your son being gay ...
to the limits you see your parents kissing, holding each other, you might consider doing the same, your boy friend / husband is the most important thing in your life. Ask your mother how she would feel.
If yes; do it.
If NOT; spend less time with the rents.

Despite me being a total extravert and being a touchy feely type of guy , I'm not really a huge fan of P.D.A...of course, I wouldn't mind if I can steal a kiss or hold hands from time to time....it would really depend on where we are in public and what kind of public it is.