Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS. I Love You
I am going to watch that film tonight. Anyone has seen it yet?

Fraid not... hope you enjoy it tho

I haven't seen it yet BUT I will be going to see it because I LOVE Gerard Butler!

Now i ve seen it i can say i liked it . Id say it's a romantic drama and if you are Irish you should feel proud.
The whole film is about loss-grief and love. Dont miss the first 10 minutes of the film being late to the cinema because you will miss Gerard Buttler's little striptease ... it's really good btw :biggrin::tongue:

Strip tease? Gerard Butler?! and I went to see Sweeney Todd today, WHY?!
Anyway, I've seen Gerard Butler naked - BEAT THAT XOXO

Is it hotter than him in a Phantom mask?

[Image: C603-04Ar_cr.jpg]

I would love to see Jonathon Rhys Meyers in the buff meself. Pray

Hyde Wrote:Strip tease? Gerard Butler?! and I went to see Sweeney Todd today, WHY?!
Anyway, I've seen Gerard Butler naked - BEAT THAT XOXO

Is it hotter than him in a Phantom mask?

[Image: C603-04Ar_cr.jpg]

I havent see him in a Phantom mask , i seen him in his boxers , laying on the bed but he is not getting naked in this film. Yeah i know ... unfortunately! It is an erotic experience watching him in the screen! Good physique lovely smile and that Irish accent he has in the film suits him. Nuff said. :tongue:

Enigma Wrote:I would love to see Jonathon Rhys Meyers in the buff meself. Pray

Ah him? Hes is cute however doesnt have that manly qulity Gerard Butler has i think.

However i aim to please and hope that pic does it at the least... :biggrin:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

spotysocks Wrote:Ah him? Hes is cute however doesnt have that manly qulity Gerard Butler has i think.

However i aim to please and hope that pic does it at the least... :biggrin:

A face and a body to die for!! :tongue: Donkey Shine as the Germans say.

spotysocks Wrote:I havent see him in a Phantom mask , i seen him in his boxers , laying on the bed but he is not getting naked in this film. Yeah i know ... unfortunately! It is an erotic experience watching him in the screen! Good physique lovely smile and that Irish accent he has in the film suits him. Nuff said. :tongue:

But he's Scottish in r/l and he's bisexual.
oyeah, I'm in with a chance xoxoxo
( I can't find the interview where he said that, but he said it just after Phantom was released *Was obsessed with Phantom of the Opera and Gerard Butler* haha