Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panties
Gays and Panties. Are they related?

If you like to wear sexy panties, are you gay?

I just can't figure it out... why I like them.

Physically speaking, they're soft, thin, and smooth. Unlike man's underwears... which are thick, rough, and heavy.

But there's more to it than just being soft and smooth on the skin. It makes me feel SEXY.

Yeah... sexy. Like I'm pretty or something.

Like I'm.... soft.... thin... and smooth... not thick, rough, and heavy. The kind of pantie I'm wearing sort of dictates the kind of mood I get.

Today I'm wearing white, sporty low cut panties. No ribbons, no flowers, no laces... just plain white, very thin and tight. Hugs the cheeks of my ass, making it look and feel firm. The pantie is small, but big enough to cover all of my sleeping dick. It makes a very nice 'bulge'. And as I look at myself in the mirror, I feel incredibly sexy, and my desire to want to be sexy is fulfilled. It's a kind of satisfaction that I just can't explain...

Ooops.

What am I talking about.... oh, the panties....

What's panties got to do with anything?

hahaha .... I dont think its because your gay i think its just how you look in the panties and what you feel when your in the panties that you like so much. I wear alot of the boy cut womens panties nothing pink or girly. But never ever where them to soccer your junk tends to move around alot.

[COLOR="Purple"]Amigo, I believe that you either have a panties fetish, a fabric fetish or you may be a cross dresser.

A room-mate of mine had a friend over for a visit. He was from out of town so he stayed overnight.

I am always the last one to go to bed... it is now nearly 3am... my friend had suggested something about Tim (not his real name) but I couldnt understand what he was hinting at... I was NewWave/Punk at the time and played with makeup in a Punk/Art way.

Tim asked if he could be "made up". Now, I dont really do womens makeup but said I could try... Now Tim was not the most beautiful man and made a horrible woman... and OMG he started getting hard and tried kissing me. UGH. I was NOT interested and went off to bed.

The next morning it was like Tim could not remember anything that happened...

Sooooo, Amigo, any feelings like this?

btw, my Japanese partner is pretty masculine, but he is also of the NewWave/Punk era... he use to love love love buying French mens underwear. Very little fabric and some very thin... You can find some really crazy sexy mens undies.

btw2, not sure this is true but I have read that most cross dressers are hetero.[/COLOR]

You probably think I'm crazy... wearing panties... I don't blame you...

It's been almost two weeks, since I've been wearing panties to outside. Like, to work, and to golf.

It's not like I do this everyday, but I wanted to explore the feeling I was getting with this panty experiment.

So I sort of let myself go unchecked, and have a go at panties.

At first I could only wear panties that resembled typical man's underwear.

Then I could wear more feminine looking underwears with laces and ribbons, and finally, I could wear thong for a day.

I must tell you, it wasn't comfortable at first. It was pretty difficult to get myself to wear the thong coz I felt so... silly.

But silly or not, one thing was clear. I liked the feeling.

---------------------------------------------------------------
In case you're wondering, No, I don't wear make ups, or wear any other woman's clothes besides the underwear.

I'm not cross dresser. I just wear the underwear for stimulus.

curt-88 Wrote:hahaha .... I dont think its because your gay i think its just how you look in the panties and what you feel when your in the panties that you like so much. I wear alot of the boy cut womens panties nothing pink or girly. But never ever where them to soccer your junk tends to move around alot.

It's the feeling, correct! Wink

The sexiest one I've ever wore was ... let's just say it was extremely sexy.

Anyway, the psychology of wearing a sexy black and pink underwear goes something like this.

When I wear one, I feel sexy enough to attract men. And I want to attract men coz I want to have sex with men.

Now, the desire for sex with men is gay, and when I see myself allowing this desire to go on, and even encourage it by wearing panties, I think I'm gay.

[COLOR="Purple"]I hope I didnt offend. I didnt mean to... I find it fascinating that you have opened your universe to many new kind of "feelings". I am just throwing out some ideas... but again I do hate to put labels on things, as many other members also hate to do... being gay is rather freeing!

And I dont mean to say that fetish are crazy or odd or silly... I have a very specific fetish... I get really turned on when I see a guy in a cast. Especially if he is in a leg cast and needs to use crutches. OMG... and if I ever saw a guy in a full body cast!!! I am sure I would faint right off.[/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:I hope I didnt offend. I didnt mean to... I find it fascinating that you have opened your universe to many new kind of "feelings". I am just throwing out some ideas... but again I do hate to put labels on things, as many other members also hate to do... being gay is rather freeing!

And I dont mean to say that fetish are crazy or odd or silly... I have a very specific fetish... I get really turned on when I see a guy in a cast. Especially if he is in a leg cast and needs to use crutches. OMG... and if I ever saw a guy in a full body cast!!! I am sure I would faint right off.

Don't worry bro! Peace and love EVERYWHERE. Wink

By experimenting with woman's panties, I've learned that I have desire to attract men sexually, and that I can even engage in sexual activities with men.

And by doing so, I've lifted the barrier which used to divide my world in half, between men and women.

Which I think is the first step to being gay.

Homosexual activity is not just a sexual fantasy or fetish, but it's an act of breaking down the various barriers we have around ourselves.

Homosexuality breaks down the barrier between

"What can you fcuk, and what can't you fcuk."

Now, if you can break that down, you can break down many other things.

Like,

"Men goto work and woman stay home and raise the children."
"Men have to act tough all the time, while women must act pretty."

"I can feel soft and gay. I don't have to reject the many feelings I used to suppress."

Kudos to you, Amigo, for daring to confront whatever this is that is happening for you at the moment. To the best of my knowledge, none among us regular contributors has any recognised counselling experience or qualifications although a number of us have spent years on the psych's couch. What you are describing sounds complicated. I eventually came to the conclusion that I was gay because I'm a man who prefers other men. I have no desire to be "with" a woman again. I don't consider myself in feminine terms either. For me it's simple, even though it took me half a lifetime to accept it. I don't have that impression about you. Have you considered whether there might be some benefit in talking with a professional and dispassionate third party who can help you work through some of this stuff? The feeling I am getting from a number of your posts is that you have a destination in mind and you are looking for whatever bus is going to get you there. I don't mean to be rude and I apologise if that is how this comes across. I just don't know how to respond to some of what you are writing.

On the point under discussion I can fully appreciate the appeal of underwear that displays to good effect the treasures that lie within. I'm pretty sure I enjoy the look and feel of silk as well as micromesh and soft cottons as much as anyone can Rolleyes . Personally, though, I find the current fashion for childish patterns a bit of a turn off and I am sure I would find flowers and bows quite distracting in rather an unsexy way.