Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panties
It's not a gay thing - there are a LOT of straight guys who wear them. Most will tell you it's because they're so attracted to everything feminine.

I've had lots of pairs. I got the first pair when an girl used my bathroom and left them in the laundry bin - if only she knew the things I did to myself while wearing them :biggrin:

I've also had miniskirts, garters, and high heels that I wore around the house, but always end up throwing them out from guilt.

From reading some of your other posts, it sounds like a sexual fetish for you. I'm pretty much the same, but for me the panties and women's clothes are about feeling submissive and sexy. If anything, I'd classify myself as a genderqueer rather than bi or gay. I've had sex with a few women and enjoyed it, but prefer to be penetrated and dominated. When I masturbate/fantasize it's about 1/3rd gay bottom, 1/3rd bottom transsexual, and 1/3rd female. I'm perfectly happy with being a man, but would have no problem one day walking up in a transsexual or female body.

So what I'm trying to say is that liking panties is a complicated thing!

i think this is more of a fetish for you..am i right?