Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paralyzed by nothingness
It is disgusting to realize that your feelings and your thoughts and your suffering are not something exceptional . And all this has been experienced by others - and even in the best version of fate. This sense of the banality of your existence is deadly .
Exception is a claim to immortality - .but no one can be exception
. Because our experiences, our thoughts, stories, already been experienced by other many times.

Life is the only disease that I truly suffer all my adult life and suicide will not help me . Because I'm suffer of the emptiness of existence - nonexistence does not fill it .
My life in the best quality is a sigh of breath out between two mental suffering, or it’s just an oblivion –( dreams love stupidity etc). Poetry helps - it's like a painkiller. But when the wounds stop having a feeling of satisfaction passes and despair come again.
This is not a problem of psychology as you can see . This is fact that existence is nothing.
I'm paralyzed by nothingness
That’s why I have no shame vanity pride –I’m hollow.)

deep shit bro.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Prozac.

...........................:tongue:

Thanks for your predictable comments - especially to Bow Arrow with his prosaic prozac .
i did it for some print edition. It's just a draft of GREAT DEEP SHIT. I have some question to you-is it written in English? )) i mean is it clear for perception in a grammatical sense?

I wouldn't take the pills. Seriously. I mean I've never taken any myself despite the fact that I've had some real low points in the past. I don't think they help at all and have side effects. They're just an excuse to make money for more pharmaceutical companies. I get a little depressed sometime myself but I am a lot lot better than I used to be.

I know where you're coming from - daily life can seem crap at times with its humdrum mediocrity and whatnot. It wears us all down from time to time.

Ok doki!) i don't want to be misunderstood genius ...)) it's so miserable )))But the true philosophy is always unpleasant to people....
Anyway i was wrong- it's not place for depressive abstract thoughts -and i want to feel the sun today!
[Image: haaf0189e.jpg]
I think i've read Dostoyevsky too much in the last 2 weeks

LordAbortion Wrote:Thanks for your predictable comments - especially to Bow Arrow with his prosaic prozac .
i did it for some print edition. It's just a draft of GREAT DEEP SHIT. I have some question to you-is it written in English? )) i mean is it clear for perception in a grammatical sense?

:tongue: <----<< That is a tongue sticking out. Indicates humor, barely contained humor. Its either that or I take you down a road that ends in greater depression....

I get the 'deep shit' part - great... um not so much.

And the reason why it isn't so great is because your words pretty much sum up what life is like for the majority of people on earth. And with each passing generation with more billions of people, each individual stands out less and less.

You are an echo of the complaint of innumerable humas throughout the hundreds of thousands of years that humans have existed in a form that can think such deep (and might I add depressing) thoughts.

Few make the exception. Lets See:

Shakespeare
Newton
Washington
Yuri Gagarin
Stalin
Hitler

Oh this list is going sour rapidly...

One has to do something epic in order for history to grant immortality of a sorts to a person. Either something of epic goodness, or something of epic evil. Mediocrity don't cut it, nor does epic balance.

But then we have to wonder of all the old achievements that history forgot. The man who made the wheel, or discovered how to make fire - how many 'battle heroes' did tribes write songs about that have been forgotten over the tens of thousands of years that humans have existed?

Unknown and unknowable.

While we recall such men and women who do what appear to be epic things, it is those who slaved tirelessness in the fields raising the crops year after year, or those mining the bits of iron ore to make the iron tools possible, or bronze or copper or the flint that made society and human history possible.

Unsung heroes are those who do the day to day thing to make it possible for those few to rise up and leave their temporary mark on humanity.

99% of the species that ever were are extinct. Humans have existed for such a tiny amount of time compared to the age of life on Earth, or the life of Earth - or the age of the Universe.

Eventually humans will go extinct and everything we have done will be meaningless and without merit and none of the surviving species will frankly give a damn.

IF we all stopped and thought about this at the same time, we all might actually slit our throats at the same time.

We don't want that to happen now do we?

I chose a different path. as a boy of 3, i decided to levitate over Grant's Tomb in New York City. Recently I met an old friend, John Donnelly, at a family funeral. He asked me if I was still with Tom Bolenbaugh so I told him Tom died. He seemed unhappy about Tom but I told him I still see Tom's ghost. Tom is having a great time in heaven and getting laid a lot more often than I am. John was pleased that I had NOT turned normal and become fat and bitter like many old men. I still have my sense of humor.

Three friends who died have visited me. They all said they would lift me into heaven the moment I died. Tommy Mullins died at 13 in 1959. He had suffered from agonizing leukemia before he died. As soon as Tommy got to heaven, the pain went away. He smiled at me and said he went to a huge Greek Bathhouse in heaven and lost his virginity to a really good looking Greek guy. I asked Tommy if hehad made it with some Russian guys, he said Russian guys in heaven were great in bed.

Don't tell anyone. The reason I am still cheerful is because I will die in the not too distant future. I plan to fuck guys for eternity and put my death to good use.

Don't try suicide. You get condemned to hell for despair. Keep the faith and plan to have sex with guys for eternity. Periodoically, you can piss on Vladimir Putin and other homophobes. The moment they die they go to hell where homophobes belong. Heaven is for guys who like to be erect and horny.

I like my future in heaven. Nothingness is a disgusting place for boring straight people who make us cringe with embarrassment. Men are designed by God to be unusual and to love cum shots. I had 85,000 orgasms and never felt guilt. Be a pagan and learn to enjoy yourself. Most guys can learn to masturbate and cheer themselves up. I lost my virginity in 1956 and I have never regretted it.

You need a lover who can make you scream in bed. Tom Bolenbaugh made me enjoy fucking for 30 years. Find the right guy for you. Tom was a giggler when he got horny. We were both exhibitionists and made love everyplace we went on 4 continents. Some people travel to see sights. Tom and I traveled so others could see us fuck in public. It felt brave to do it anywhere.

My friends growing up said I was the only guy who used WD40 to keep my fingers pulling down zippers on guys. Here's the secret. We were direct and truthful and good looking. We would look at a guy and ask him politely if he wanted a blowjob. Some said NO and walked away but no one ever got angry at us. More often a guy would ask "Are you serious?" We'd smile and prove to him you could count on John Marren and Tom Bolenbaugh to give you a blowjob even on the subways of New York City.

I wish I could remember how many guys I had sex with. Good news, sex with men is never sinful unless you target married guys. We didn't.

Be careful. News from Russia is grim these days. Try to stay low and out of the line of sight from rifles. I was a kick ass US marine in my day. I knew how to fight and made use of my skills when people annoyed Tom or I.

Quote:----< Indicates humor, barely contained humor. Its either that or I take you down a road that ends in greater depression....
Wit yo Bow (online)
[Image: ludwig-wittgenstein-quotes-100704.jpg]
So...)
Quote:eason why it isn't so great is because your words pretty much sum up what life is
Wit to Bow(online)
[Image: Ludwig_Wittgenstein_quote_by_Philiposophy.jpg]
Quote:And with each passing generation with more billions of people, each individual stands out less and less.
Oscar to Bow(online)
(without avatar)
[Image: oscar-wilde-quotes-1.jpg]
Quote:Few make the exception. Lets See:

Shakespeare
Newton
Washington
Yuri Gagarin
Stalin
Hitler

Bowyn Aerrow?)) i suppose) SORRY I'M KIDDING -BUT YOU ARE GREAT REALY...
Quote:[QUOTE]One has to do something epic in order for history to grant immortality of a sorts to a person. Either something of epic goodness, or something of epic evil
...or something of epic stupid ) ...glory is not relate to the something meaningfull
....It is tower of Babylon of epic words! ...Sorry Bowy im tired to climb to the top of your wisdom

I chose a different path. As a boy of 3, I decided to levitate over Grant's Tomb in New York City. Recently I met an old friend, John Donnelly, at a family funeral. He asked me if I was still with Tom Bolenbaugh so I told him Tom died. He seemed unhappy about Tom but I told him I still see Tom's ghost. Tom is having a great time in heaven and getting laid a lot more often than I am. John was pleased that I had NOT turned normal and become fat and bitter like many old men. I still have my sense of humor.

Three friends who died have visited me. They all said they would lift me into heaven the moment I died. Tommy Mullins died at 13 in 1959. He had suffered from agonizing leukemia before he died. As soon as Tommy got to heaven, the pain went away. He smiled at me and said he went to a huge Greek Bathhouse in heaven and lost his virginity to a really good looking Greek guy. I asked Tommy if he had made it with some Russian guys, He said Russian guys in heaven were great in bed.

Don't tell anyone. The reason I am still cheerful is because I will die in the not too distant future. I plan to fuck guys for eternity and put my death to good use.

Don't try suicide. You get condemned to hell for despair. Keep the faith and plan to have sex with guys for eternity. Periodoically, you can piss on Vladimir Putin and other homophobes. The moment they die they go to hell where homophobes belong. Heaven is for guys who like to be erect and horny.

I like my future in heaven. Nothingness is a disgusting place for boring straight people who make us cringe with embarrassment. Men are designed by God to be unusual and to love cum shots. I had 85,000 orgasms and never felt guilt. Be a pagan and learn to enjoy yourself. Most guys can learn to masturbate and cheer themselves up. I lost my virginity in 1956 and I have never regretted it.

You need a lover who can make you scream in bed. Tom Bolenbaugh made me enjoy fucking for 30 years. Find the right guy for you. Tom was a giggler when he got horny. We were both exhibitionists and made love everyplace we went on 4 continents. Some people travel to see sights. Tom and I traveled so others could see us fuck in public. It felt brave to do it anywhere.

My friends growing up said I was the only guy who used WD40 to keep my fingers pulling down zippers on guys. Here's the secret. We were direct and truthful and good looking. We would look at a guy and ask him politely if he wanted a blowjob. Some said NO and walked away but no one ever got angry at us. More often a guy would ask "Are you serious?" We'd smile and prove to him you could count on John Marren and Tom Bolenbaugh to give you a blowjob even on the subways of New York City.

I wish I could remember how many guys I had sex with. Good news, sex with men is never sinful unless you target married guys. We didn't.

Be careful. News from Russia is grim these days. Try to stay low and out of the line of sight from rifles. I was a kick ass US marine in my day. I knew how to fight and made use of my skills when people annoyed Tom or I.