Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pee shyness
unless I'm about to pee on myself I can't go in a urinal if there's no privacy wall or if it's really crowded.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

mbennet35 Wrote:I never had to do PE because of my health issues

Lucky you for that...or maybe not depending on your physique. I'm a small weak guy, and constantly reminded of that, hence PE was a dread for me.

What you did miss out on is taking a good look of many hot bods in the shower...learning discretion tactics and all....I indulged myself on that and then got back to my usual denial

My body is average. I love to walk and swim. So I stay down in weight and I use to play soccer.

I dont really have this problem, even if theres two mountain men either side of me, i will just go to the urinal and pee, concentrate on what im doing and get done soon as possible and get out.

I dont really know anyway to help, though i think its something you should try to overcome.

Imagine yourself a soldier fighting on the western front 1917, wouldnt bother you then i doubt, stop being civillised, were animals.

Just thinking aloud.

Good luck.

mbennet35 Wrote:My body is average. I love to walk and swim. So I stay down in weight and I use to play soccer.

I swim a lot and used to be able to walk a lot too, that kept me skinny. No my work doesn't let medo...anything...and Im gaining weight...ugh.

tavi Wrote:I dont really have this problem, even if theres two mountain men either side of me, i will just go to the urinal and pee, concentrate on what im doing and get done soon as possible and get out.

I dont really know anyway to help, though i think its something you should try to overcome.

Imagine yourself a soldier fighting on the western front 1917, wouldnt bother you then i doubt, stop being civillised, were animals.

Just thinking aloud.

Good luck.

I kno I have to overcome it, I'm afraid that it means going to the shrink which I would hate to do.

Oh, 1917? Sure, but can I please be German? With a lovely Prussian Helmet? And can it be the Eastern Front? I love some good maneuver warfare...and yes I wouldn't be concerned about where to pee, I agree.

Same sort of problem, here.

I used to work for a software company in Manhattan. Our company had private, locked bathrooms down the hall that you accessed with a keycard. The only people in there would be co-workers, but still... How embarrassing.

If I entered and someone else was in there, I would wash my hands and pretend that was the reason I was in there. This happened all the time.

South, you would hate this!

When I was a kid my family would stop for lunch at the Madona Inn in California when on vacations. The men's room in the restaurant has a urinal which is just a rock wall with a motion sensor. When you step up to it water flows down the rocks. Not only is it wide open, so you might be sharing it with another guy, but women love to check it out! Several times when I was in there a woman called from the entry, "Is it safe to come in?"

[Image: 2522257495_18d3bfb349_z.jpg]

I can never get a drink an the Movie Theatre here because if I do I will have to go after the movie and it is always crowded and there is no way I would be able to go with 7 people behind me waiting.

Matty71 Wrote:Same sort of problem, here.

I used to work for a software company in Manhattan. Our company had private, locked bathrooms down the hall that you accessed with a keycard. The only people in there would be co-workers, but still... How embarrassing.

If I entered and someone else was in there, I would wash my hands and pretend that was the reason I was in there. This happened all the time.

Hmmm...controlled entrance seems to be slightly better, less chances of running into...everyone...

still an issue....

I do very often the wash-your-hands bit...but on alternate floors, I mean How many times in a row can people see you go to wash tour hands in the same bathroom, right?