Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pee shyness
mbennet35 Wrote:I can never get a drink an the Movie Theatre here because if I do I will have to go after the movie and it is always crowded and there is no way I would be able to go with 7 people behind me waiting.

Impossible, right? People waiting in line and all

southbiochem Wrote:Impossible, right? People waiting in line and all

Yes. Once I went to concert and you should have seen the line to the bathroom. I thought I would die I had to go so bad by the time it was over

I went to Lollapalooza in Santiago this past..April, I guess...

I simply avoided every fluid I could manage for the entire day. The lines for the bathroom were insane....and the bathrooms were.....it looked and smelled like poeple had been exploding and leaving their guts there....so I wasn't going to enter anyway.

I can pee and poop with others in the same restroom, as long as I am shut up in my stall. Otherwise forget it.

I held it in for three days once, because where we were at, all the restrooms were open...no stalls, no walls, no doors. FUCK THAT!!!

I dont care if Im in the middle of a piss or not, if someone comes up next to me, it stops. I walk.

ah bashful bladder.......i've got it too.

Mick

Geminize Wrote:South, you would hate this!

When I was a kid my family would stop for lunch at the Madona Inn in California when on vacations. The men's room in the restaurant has a urinal which is just a rock wall with a motion sensor. When you step up to it water flows down the rocks. Not only is it wide open, so you might be sharing it with another guy, but women love to check it out! Several times when I was in there a woman called from the entry, "Is it safe to come in?"

[Image: 2522257495_18d3bfb349_z.jpg]

I'm hating it already from across another hemisphere...God, what's next, people pooping with thumbs up?

I used to have serious pee shy, over the years being in the Army and having to do urinalysis on a regular basis has helped. I still don't like troughs, but regular urinals I'm good with.

My advice, if you know that you need to pee in a place that you're not comfortable, wait til your bladder is full. Then when you go in, wash your hands first with warm water, and leave them wet. Then when you step up to the plate take your wet finger, and rub your pee slit, I know it sounds weird but it helps trust me. Close your eyes and try and block out whats going on around you. Don't be tense, try to relax.

It may not work the first time or the second, but eventually you can get past it.

Richard

ardus Wrote:Then when you step up to the plate take your wet finger, and rub your pee slit, I know it sounds weird but it helps trust me.

It may not work the first time or the second, but eventually you can get past it.

Richard

Hmmm..more that sounding weird I'm a bit worried what anyone who got in there would think, ha.

But OK, when the bathroom is most likely to be unoccupied for a while, I'l give a try at your tips...not like I got anything to lose.

Thanks

southbiochem Wrote:But OK, when the bathroom is most likely to be unoccupied for a while, I'l give a try at your tips...not like I got anything to lose.

Thanks

Just dignity and self respect.

But good luck!

i can't use public bathrooms . but that's less about being shy and more to do with having a massive phobia of germs . especially other people's germs hahh