Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pee shyness
megumidesu Wrote:i can't use public bathrooms . but that's less about being shy and more to do with having a massive phobia of germs . especially other people's germs hahh

I get you....

On a Microbiology course I took in college our professor made us go to the bathroom (a freshly cleaned one) and just flush the toilet with the sit up while holding close an open petri dish with nutrient agar.

YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT GREW ON THAT PETRI DISH AFTER MERELY 24 HOURS.

I use to work at a gas station. I cleaned the bathroom really really good before using it. It was one that was single and locked so I never worried about other people coming in.

mbennet35 Wrote:I use to work at a gas station. I cleaned the bathroom really really good before using it. It was one that was single and locked so I never worried about other people coming in.

Thank god (yes, I will not capitalize it)

I often think about throwing a potassium permangante/formaldehyde bomb...pretty much evrywhere...works wonder in killing...everything...even those resiliant fungal spores

If the urinals don't have partitions between them, I'll go use one of the stalls...