Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal prefrence
Hey guys I was just curious what is your personal prefrence when you are looking for a guy? I personally love my men muscular and strong that is such a turn on for me!

As I've gotten older, I've grown to view men's bodies like cereal boxes. They might catch my eye, and they might give me a vague idea of what's in store, but I prefer to make my decision based on what's inside rather than what's outside. I can still enjoy "window shopping", the same way as a kid I enjoyed staring at all the cereal boxes. Smile

Lex

19yo Tauruses from Florida make my pecker twitch

[Image: 5e96752819458c2e5a439f36631f94fa.jpg]

Beat me to it, Mike!

I prefer ambulatory, well hydrated and not on respiratory support. Randy as a goat is also desirable.
I bid NO Trump!

I have a definite type and the universe likes to fuck with me by sending hot guys who defy that type through my orbit. I'm fine with that.

Oh, and I guess I forgot to make the obvious joke...

"What do you like to see in a guy?"
"My cock."

Lex

I love slim guys, big muscles are a turn off for me (apart from the important muscle of course Wink ). I like body hair but not so much that they look like a gorilla lol. I think shyness is really cute aswell Smile. Oh, and a deep voice. Gets me every time Hearts

huge muscles (the bodybuilder type) are a big turn-off for me too. it's in the proportions of the whole body, and bodybuilders look unnatural all the way. just....no. (not to mention their obsessive mentality with their muscles and workout....also a turn-off). a well-proportioned body, with natural musculature, though, that is hot. so, i like natural-looking guys.

stubble and body hair is very sexy to me. and hair, i want the guy to have some hair, not a buzz cut.

i also generally don't like younger guys. i like mature men (physically and emotionally), more or less the same age as me, or older. their bodies have ripened, and that just looks fucking hot. they're men, not boys. younger guys look like boys. not to mention, mostly they're immature, and in emotional infancy, and act up in various ways. it's not attractive. there are exceptions, but not a lot.

[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION]...let's be perfectly clear about this...you said, "19yo Tauruses from Florida make my pecker twitch..."...

So...if I drive up in a 1996 Ford Taurus with Florida plates, your...pecker...will snap to attention and salute...?
Damn...who knew it could be that easy..*Checking Mapquest* lol...Dogrun

Pyromancer Wrote:@MikeW...let's be perfectly clear about this...you said, "19yo Tauruses from Florida make my pecker twitch..."...

So...if I drive up in a 1996 Ford Taurus with Florida plates, your...pecker...will snap to attention and salute...?
Damn...who knew it could be that easy..*Checking Mapquest* lol...Dogrun

Wait... is it... seafoam green??? *pants a little*