Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality Types
I have had several people talk about the Myers Briggs personality types and I have taken the personality test several times over several years and each time I get the same results so I feel more confident with these tests. Turns out I am an INFJ: Introverted iNtution Feeling Judging

Good Page on it here...
http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/infj

Anyway, take the test and post what kind of personality you have...the more honest you are on how you answer the questions the more accurate the results will be. I think it also indicates how unique we are, turns out about 1% of the population is an INFJ...

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

INFJ here too, Axle. I've been told we are not that common.

The article you mention is one of the best I have read to explain it all.
Reading it carefully helps to explain how life is not easy for us sometimes.

I took my first Meyers-Briggs when I was in college and it has turned out the same every time I have taken it since.
I bid NO Trump!

i think the best way to know more abt a person's personality is to buy an autograph and make them fill it out. x

INTJ every time I've bothered to take it.

Not that it means anything to me, I usually don't buy into these things.

Personality and psychology are way too fluid and reliant on too many environmental and genetic variables that any attempt to construct it into defined blocks will be flawed. Although this particular approach seems a tad better than most things out there, there is still a big level of subjectivity of the moment. That's just my take on it, though.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

ISTJ
Introvert(22%) Sensing(56%) Thinking(41%) Judging(12%)

Fun test... It was more entertaining than playing solitaire on the computer...... <GASP>
We Have Elvis !!

The times that I've taken this before, I've gotten INFP and INFJ. I just took it now and I got ENFJ.
At least I know my NF qualities are pretty consistent.

i don't fit a single one type under Myers-Briggs. i have checked the descriptions on all the types there, and the so-called 'logic' behind the classification and i don't agree with single one in my case. i have taken a few tests, different ones, and gotten different results every time. one test actually classified me as 'not applicable' (don't remember the exact wording, but basically the test told me my type is unclear). well, i agree with that result; i don't have an MBTI type.

i agree a lot more with the enneagram personality theory.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I can't get over how, by your own words, you dislike black people right off the bat. I'd say that's a major hurdle you need to overcome before I would even attempt to take anything you say seriously. Sorry 'bout it.

Look in that mirror before you open that trap, Honey.

NativeSon Wrote:I can't get over how, by your own words, you dislike black people right off the bat. I'd say that's a major hurdle you need to overcome before I would even attempt to take anything you say seriously. Sorry 'bout it.

Look in that mirror before you open that trap, Honey.

Really this bullshit again?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I've gotten a few different results on those, but the "INFP" one is the most consistent result, and it fits fairly well. An interesting diversion, nothing I take too seriously. And meridannight mentioned the enneagram thing, on that one I think type 9 fits best