Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality Types Poll
I don't know that a proper poll has been done but again, curious how many INFJ's we have here, I remember several of you having similar personalities. Now I have tested INFJ sever times over but I will do it again in case I have changed.

Couple things, polls only allow 15 poll options...there actually needs to be 17. So one poll option will be INFJ & INTJ. If you are so rare to be untestable, in other words the test can't for some reason classify your personality type, post, if you wish, in the thread.

I will post my results once I take the test again...

edit: use this link to test http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

No surprise, still an INFJ...and I don't think this was the same site I took the test on the other times...

Here's my results:

INFJ

[COLOR="Green"]
  • Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(16%) Feeling(12%) Judging(1%)
  • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (16%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
[/COLOR]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I did it recently using 16personalities.com. I am an ENFP.

Myers-Briggs doesn't have a type for me. Enneagram is more accurate in my case.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

ISTJ
Introvert(3%) Sensing(62%) Thinking(31%) Judging(25%)

Is that good? Is it considered masculine?

Doc Wrote:ISTJ

lol not really the right test, nor would be inductive on sexuality, whether you're effeminate or not. Just attempts at generalize personality types, how we think and feel, how we process the world... Obviously no two ISTJ's are the same and may be quite different people...
Check out my stuff!

meridannight Wrote:Myers-Briggs doesn't have a type for me. Enneagram is more accurate in my case.

Does it actually say they can't determine your type?
Check out my stuff!

Doc Wrote:ISTJ

For what it's worth I was just in a workshop last month where we discussed personality types in depth, and more guys tended to be TJs across the board. However, 3 of the 4 guys in the room were also male-attracted so it is a ridiculously small sample and skewed because the orientation doesn't really resemble society at large.

I guess whether it's "good" or not depends on your perspective. Not everybody subscribes to rigid gender roles.

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Does it actually say they can't determine your type?

Yes. That and these internet tests have pretty much given me a different result every time. Except once, when it said it couldn't determine me.

But outside that, I looked at those descriptions and I can't see myself in any of them. So it is accurate that I don't have an MBTI type.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I just took it and got ENFJ. That's what I usually get. I've gotten INFJ and INFP before too though. I do think ENFJ tends to be the most accurate description of me, or at least how I prefer to think about myself.