Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phases
Well it seems like I go through life phases over and over again in my life. It seems like my gay feelings come out when I initially get to a seasonal job that is in a remote area and I feel like I need to come out or I need to go hit in a city that has gay bars and clubs. When in fact it is just a phase that just goes away after a few weeks. I think I thought that I should go out in California because this is the first state that I have had a seasonal job where there are places for gay men to go out to.

South Dakota didn't and neither did Wyoming, yet I am in CA and the biggest city near by has so many more gays than any place that I have ever been so I thought, of course I need to go visit and get my gay on. It just seems like it is a phase that goes away and now I have no interest. Seems like my entire life is just a phase of emotions Bouncer

I don't see that as a problem, I see that as normal. Nervous energy and anticipation in a new place fills your head with ideas, then you settle down and life just happens. Smile

I have to agree with dfiant .

well.its not like that buddy..even I feel the same way.It happns wit most of the gay ppl//

Perhaps you need a good man to keep you grounded? 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Jason74 Wrote:Well it seems like I go through life phases over and over again in my life. It seems like my gay feelings come out when I initially get to a seasonal job that is in a remote area and I feel like I need to come out or I need to go hit in a city that has gay bars and clubs. When in fact it is just a phase that just goes away after a few weeks. I think I thought that I should go out in California because this is the first state that I have had a seasonal job where there are places for gay men to go out to.

South Dakota didn't and neither did Wyoming, yet I am in CA and the biggest city near by has so many more gays than any place that I have ever been so I thought, of course I need to go visit and get my gay on. It just seems like it is a phase that goes away and now I have no interest. Seems like my entire life is just a phase of emotions Bouncer

Best thing to do is act on your phases.
unless of course it effects your life in a negative way.
Go out.... meet the gays.... travel around.
just be safe and enjoy yourself dude.
theres nothing worse than what ifs...
what if i had gone out...
what if i could have met the love of my life.

dont let it happen. do what you feel is right at the time Wink
works for me.

dfiant hit the nail on the head with this one btw Wink