Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phobias anyone?
Afraid of not being able to breathe. kinda unlogical i guess, but i can't help but shiver to think of being swallowed by massive waves or feel a rope on my neck *shiverr*

peterinmalaga Wrote:Yep, don't like heights much either, well, really it's precipitous drops I hate. This is a pity because my favourite pastime is walking in the mountains.

I'm glad I am an not the only one with that particular dilemma.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I fully understand this. I can gaze at a distant scene, but cannot bring myself to look over the balcony. If I try to be sensible, I can see there's nothing really to fear in falling ... it's just the thought of the sudden halt at the end of the fall I don't much care for.

Mine are quite common i guess.
I am afraid of heights and frogs (they disgust me to the max).
I can't bear to go near one. Even if it's safely in a tank or something.

yea I can see how heights could freak ya out. I myself am afraid of them at first, but then imagine flying which switches my perspective on them

[COLOR="Purple"]Soooooo ll4, what does this say about all the above?

What does it say if youre not really phobic of much these days?

When I was young I had a fear of heights a bit but not until I got up in a tree or on a room and had to find a way down Disoriented [/COLOR]

I am extremely afraid of dying. I have had some horrible panic attacks just thinking about the inevitability of it. And I have a fear of Not being loved. Thinking someone doesn't love me. I hate that feeling of being in a relationship and being scared that the other person has no feelings for you. Or the feelingsa they have are no longer love.

YoungPup Wrote:I am extremely afraid of dying. I have had some horrible panic attacks just thinking about the inevitability of it. And I have a fear of Not being loved. Thinking someone doesn't love me. I hate that feeling of being in a relationship and being scared that the other person has no feelings for you. Or the feelingsa they have are no longer love.

[Image: 1jm0zm.jpg]

I know wots like to fear them, speacially the death one though both are as bad as each other.... I also use to be afriad of heights/ flying but i'v seem to got over it a little bit which is good although still dislike them Smile

Heights and any creapy crawley which takes residence in my bathroom/bedroom!!

I cant stand Frogs! Im just generally really scared of them!!