Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piercings ? Tattoos ??
:eek:.

:redface:.

Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Have belly button "too....and further down below also..dunno if we can post pics here?

also PA piercing!

Nope, I don't have any. Plus I'm turned off by guys who have 'em. I do have friends who have tattoos and piercings, however I would never be with a guy with 'em.

Don't have any tats, used to have my left ear lobe. I've been thinking of getting that done again.... But I'm going to be interviewing for school soon (hopefully, anyway) so I will wait till after. :p

I've fancied the idea of getting a tattoo on and off for years. I've never done anything about it. Paul has quite a few and I like most of them (not so keen on the spider tat' tho')

I'm currently thinking of a yin yang. Something very simple. Nothing too fancy. I'm not sure where I'd put it tho'. I'd like to put it on my arm, but Paul recommends that I put my first somewhere I can't see it in case I regret it later (out-of-sight-out-of-mind).

I have neither, but I do find them both super sexy. Lol. Especially that strategically placed facial piercing. Wow.

I have both ears pierced, and an eyebrow pierce... Ah and 2 tatoos :p that's about it...... For now. Muhahahahahahahahaaaaa

I do not have any since i'm only 16, but i do think a lip ring on a guy is pretty sexy. =)

- Jesse xx

have both ears streched :]
annnd eventually getting a sleeve on right arm

This was taken from Yahoo News,dated Tuesday, October 26 05:52 am.

An Australian man has been charged with assault after reportedly tattooing a 40-centimetre (16-inch) penis on his friend's back after an argument, police said Tuesday.

Queensland police said a 21-year-old was facing two counts of assault -- the first for applying the indelible mark and the second for allegedly punching the victim. "The victim wasn't interested at first but he was talked into it and he said he wanted a yin and yang symbol with some dragons," Malcolm said, according to Ipswich's Queensland Times.
"The bloke started doing the tattoo and there was another bloke standing there watching saying, 'Mate, it's looking really good'."
The victim was then allegedly punched on his way out, before he could check the ink work, which reportedly also included a misspelled comment about his sexuality.
"When he got home he showed it to the person he lives with and she said: 'I don't think it's the tattoo you were after'," Malcolm said.
The man who allegedly etched the tattoo will also face a public safety charge because he was not a professional tattoo artist and there could be hygiene issues, police said.

Just be very careful on who is doing the work on you.