Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piercings
well if I had a penis I'd take a guess but not having one makes it slightly difficult

I guess you'd feel the same in the vagina...
hell no, i can't guess! i just can't even think in a dickhead being pierced, it's painful just to see it!!

drocko17 Wrote:I guess you'd feel the same in the vagina...

you'd need both really to compare

any hermaphrodites here?

drocko17 Wrote:Isn't there anyone with prince albert??? I'd like to hear how painful it is :biggrin:
drocko17 Wrote: i just can't even think in a dickhead being pierced, it's painful just to see it!!

Not painful at all. Surprisingly. The adrenaline is pumping so much before the canula goes in that you wouldn't feel anything if they used a desk hole punch! It's the one and only body modification I've got or ever had. Great way to start Wink

It stings a bit for a few days afterwards, but soon settles down, and the long term results are great Confusedmile: I've had mine about 5 years and don't regret it for a minute.

[COLOR="Purple"]During my new wave/punk days and when I came out I had my ear pierced at the shopping mall...

After that I wondered why I would pay any one to do my ear or my nose since it seemed pretty easy... take a needle, cork and ice cube and go crazy...

I have done my ears a couple times and my nose a couple times... The nose was the worst and I dont recommend it during the winter in case you get a cold and your nose piercing is still healing Scared Also you have to go further into the nose as if you go too near any edge it will probably pull out as mine did over night while I slept - didnt even wake up Tongue3

I have an interest in getting a few things done but dont know about doing it here in this small town...[/COLOR]

I have both ears pierced right now have had other piercings in the past but I took them out. I had my tongue, my eyebrow, and upper ear. I also have 3 tats I was worried about them hurting but found out that you don't even think about the pain when the tat artist is really hot. hehe As for a prince albert I have thought about getting one but haven't done it yet. I think they are kinda hot.

i had my ear peirced when i was 5, took it out about 9 and if im ever bored in school ill steal somone elseas and repeirce it, im afriad i cant reall compare to anyone else, you all seem to enjoy having metal in you in one form or another :eek: (ok i just read that back and it WASNT ment to be takin in any other way than a piercing Rolleyes )

I want a tongue piercing Smile

Also I know this is a different subject.. but If I was to get a tattoo id get 3 stars going up my wrist Big Grin x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:I want a tongue piercing Smile

I know its a silly question but don't they interfere with eating?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:I know its a silly question but don't they interfere with eating?

I presume you get used to it. At first I got told you can only have soup/soft food for a week or two.. but then I guess you live with it. I assume also could be pretty unhygienic with food getting stuck.. but I guess there are ways around it.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]