Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plastic surgery
Hi guys
My boyfriend want to have a surgery to increase his butts but i disagree and he is not talking to me since
Do you think I should say yes ?
Do you think it wealthy to change your natural look?

You can have your opinion but in the end it's his decision. Why does he want to increase his butts anyway? Not talking to you because you don't think it's right is a bit silly. You guys should talk more often.
An eye for an eye

I thought squats can make butt bigger. If it's true why your boyfriend need to have plastic surgery.

Regardless of how you feel on the matter your boyfriend's overall feeling will be what makes him decide on whether to have this surgery or not.

What your boyfriend needs to think first is if this surgery really going to resolve any issues he feels he has with his body, often those who partake in surgery to "fix" a part of their body start to look at other things with their bodies seek further ways to make their body "perfect". Surgery is not without complications and the end result may not even be to the result that your boyfriend might have wanted. What is the purpose of this surgery? Is it to satisfy his own needs or is it to satisfy the needs of people who your boyfriend thinks are looking at his body?

Personally I don't think that using surgery to modify your body is healthy, if people issues with themselves or their body Surgery should only be to assist on a medical basis but I understand still that some people may need plastic surgery for medical reasons.

Plastic surgery to "enhance people's bodies" is slowly eroding people's minds to seek perfection and "look better". It feels insane to put so much pressure on ourselves and modify our bodies when people that we feel that modification is the only thing that is going to improve our lives, we need to be nurturing behaviours that promote healthy minds so that issues with physical looks become insignificant.

I think @CosackReborn had some very good points. I'd be interested to know what your BFs expectations of this surgery are.

As for if it's healthy, IDK but this is no minor procedure. Basically, they insert silicone buttock implants and have to sort of sculpt the contours of the buttocks. It's very expensive, insurance won't cover it, and not all plastic surgeons do the procedure. And it can take up to 6 months to fully heal.

Has your BF looked into it seriously, or is this just something he's talking about without really knowing what it entails? Maybe you could compromise by suggesting that the 2 of you research it together. You both need to be fully informed before you make any decisions or get into any arguments.

Do some squats with him on a regular basis. It will work. Remind him that he will lose sensation where he has implants. A little flattery--don't overdo it--might make him feel =better about his present shape.

Save the money from the surgery and go somewhere interesting together.
I bid NO Trump!

Ask him why he's doing this?
That's kinda the big deal here. If he's doing it to please other people then it's really unhealthy.

Be sure to tell him it's his body and his money so you'll support whatever choice he makes. But you want him to take some time to properly consider the downsides to this.

You and your BF really have a lot of issues that I often wonder how it is really working.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He wants to increase the size of his butts but me I like that size and I enjoyed it so I prefer him to keep his natural look

I think if better to keep natural look it increases your confidence

Josuepek Wrote:He wants to increase the size of his butts but me I like that size and I enjoyed it so I prefer him to keep his natural look

I think if better to keep natural look it increases your confidence

But why does he want this? Just simply wanting it means nothing, there needs to be some reasoning behind this.