Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Read! [YUKO Hair Straightening]
Hi Chit Chat, Exokonan here with another one of these blingablobs.

Recently I've been debating whether or not to get my hair straightened with YUKO Hair products. (Google it please, I cannot post links~) I have medium length hair which is very nappy, and everyone comments how it's similar to an African-American's. It isn't pleasant to touch whatsoever, it poofs up, tiny hairs stick up and overall it's a bother to most people and me. I've earned the title of pube-head.
Yeah.

This is an independent decision. I'm not driven by peer pressure whatsoever. The process can run from $100 and up, I have the sufficient funds, so why not? Is this is a good decision? Reviews are positive.

Is there no way you can have a hair dresser perm it straight for a while?
At least it will give you the chance to see how it feels.

At any rate if you feel uncomfortable with the way your hair is right now , go for it , change it.

Thank you and congrats on your 11,000th post!

Try it out. The worst that can happen is you don't like it.

Just out of curiosity, why is this so important to you that you need us to look up a product that you seem already decided on as a good idea? :confused: