Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poetic Justice?
My guess is that she wasn't gay but living with this asshole turned her to another...woman...

Court documents reveal the wife of an anti-gay extremist left him for a woman months before he became the head of an anti-gay Texas group.

Jonathan Saenz is a conservative Catholic attorney who is the president of Texas Values, an anti-abortion, anti-LGBT group "dedicated to preserving and advancing a culture of family values in the state of Texas." In August 2011, he was hit with divorce papers from his now ex-wife, Corrine Morris Rodriguez Saenz, after nearly 10 years of marriage. Those court papers, obtained by Lone Star Q, reveal Rodriguez left Saenz for a woman named Ercimin Paredes.

Rodriguez and Paredes both taught at Becker Elementary School in Austin. Saenz alleged in court records that Rodriguez was “deeply involved in her relationship with Ms. Paredes as early as the fall of 2010.” In a divorce counter-petition filed by Saenz in May 2013, he accused Rodriguez of adultery and wanted Paredes banned from being in the presence of his and Rodriguez's two children.......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/13...75090.html

Hell...He would probably even turn me to women...

If she is happy, yes... if she is a tortured soul just 'settling' out of desperation then this is extreme injustice.

Mind my concern is the wife in this.

Its not a happy thing for folk who are so upset with one gender of their natural choice that they seek comfort in the arms of the other gender just because they have no other options.

I strikes me that there may be a lot that we do not know about this.
I bid NO Trump!