Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon XY Chromosome
I am very excited about this game . It look so good ! ☆ミ(*・ω・Wink

Me and my partner are getting each one so we can trade each other, also got one of the limited edition pokemon 3ds's woo!

I've made my decision since the time I posted this. I'm going with Y and Froakie. I saw the leaked final evolutions of the starters and...Froakie's the only one that doesn't look gross. Also, for the most part, I like the exclusive Pokemon in Y better than X. I prefer Mega Mewtwo Y and Mega Charizard Y's designs. Plus it's been a while since I picked the not as popular choice.

Yeah.. i find that Froakie has the most cool looking evolution. I'm deciding with X since i like the design of Mega Charizard X. I wonder if you can still get the Megastone Ys in the X. I still don't know the main differen between X and y other than the legendary pokemons.

TonyAndonuts Wrote:I've made my decision since the time I posted this. I'm going with Y and Froakie. I saw the leaked final evolutions of the starters and...Froakie's the only one that doesn't look gross. Also, for the most part, I like the exclusive Pokemon in Y better than X. I prefer Mega Mewtwo Y and Mega Charizard Y's designs. Plus it's been a while since I picked the not as popular choice.

I'm sooooo excited! I can't wait to have my Fennekin!

I'm so flippin excited for these games!!! Me and a group of friends are throwing a launch party tomorrow, lol.

I will probably get Pokemon X,
because I like the pokemon on the cover of the game
compared to the y version
of which I'm assuming is catchable in the end of things.

I haven't played a pokemon handheld game since the gold and silver series
back when I had a Gameboy Color when I was a boy,
but this one has got me excited for some reason.

I don't have a 3DS,
but I plan on getting one as soon as possible!!!!

I'm tired of big name game consoles where you have to sit down to play on your TV.

Yes, the graphics are amazing,
but I want to dive back into the basics of things gaming-wise.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2109927/pok...eaked.html

[Image: 364442.gif]
[Image: 364441.gif]
[Image: 364443.gif]

Man, I wish I could play the new versions, but I'm without a 3DS.... if only there was a decent emulator

Joshular Wrote:http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2109927/pok...eaked.html

[Image: 364442.gif]
[Image: 364441.gif]
[Image: 364443.gif]

This confirms my prior assessment of Froakie supremacy. Good show, sir.

And the jump from Chespin 2nd evolution to the 3rd evolution...wut