Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post promiscuity trauma
So I had a very brief,excited,a bit dangerous promiscuous phase. In over a month or so,I slept with 14 different men. Well,not all was exactly sex as in others definition,ranging from mutual masturbation in car to anal sex on bed. Mostly? Just body rubbing and oral stuff on bed. Only once I was fucked,and once I fuck other guy very briefly as that was my first time.

Anyway,my friend knock a sense over me of how I deserve more than a hook up. Sincerely speaking,I could count with one hand of how many encounters that I truly enjoy and satisfy, and lots of others where I feel like being used more than I get to use the other. And these encounters that I truly enjoy? They are affectionate guys,at least with no string attached. But I am done with hooking up scene.

Now that I am done,I want to make sure I am clean. So I contacted the local healthcare provider,they gave me this package of tests: VDRL, Anti-HIV I & II Screening, Hepatitis B, HSV I & II lgG, Chlamydia lgG and TPHA. I referred to that friend of mine (he's a doctor to be) and there's few test like Gonorrhea,HPV,Hep A&C and other Syphilis test not included,but he said it is enough. But I doubt that. I doubt that I'll ever be clean like I was before. And the fact that these STDs could also be infected by non-penetrative sex,it scares me to even kiss another guy that I might date in the future before seeing his screening test result,and that is again,impractical.

I was scared of STDs more than HIV before I got into hook up scene,and now I want to get out of the scene,I am afraid that I might never be as clean as before as some disease don't leave your body,like ever. And lately I've been feeling some symptoms that I read on the net,like pain on my penis even when it just touch my pants,and a bit (not much) of pain when I pee,and this uneasiness feeling at my rectum. The thing is,before I ever do sex,I also had these same symptom,but never once I thought it was STD,but now,that's all I could keep thinking about. Any advice?

Hmmmm....

I had sex with over 750 men ...but under 1000. I had gonorrhea once and I had crabs once...both were easily and quickly treated. I am HIV-

It is a good idea to have safe sex if you have sex with anyone...and it is a good idea to get tested and know your status.....

....it is also important to note that if you eat processed foods you might get cancer...and there is an endless list of things that we all do that will lead to all kinds of diseases and death.....

I am attempting to put this in perspective for you.....

RELAX

East Wrote:Hmmmm....
I had sex with over 750 men ...but under 1000.

750 men? If you weren't so much younger than I was before I met my mister I would have bet that there were less than 6 inches of separation between us.

Sperm

I think you're a statistical anomaly East. For someone who engage in unsafe sex practice (from what I read in your previous post),you do not contract HIV,that's very lucky I must say. And you only get infected twice for STD? Wow..

Anonymous Wrote:I think you're a statistical anomaly East. For someone who engage in unsafe sex practice (from what I read in your previous post),you do not contract HIV,that's very lucky I must say. And you only get infected twice for STD? Wow..

Yeah...you are right..I am lucky. If I did the same thing today I would use protection and get tested regularly.

Just get tested and stop worrying and wondering.

Anonymous, when your test results come back you need to sit down with the doctor and discuss them. Be very frank and honest about your concerns. Tell the doc your symptoms and your worries and get it sorted out. What you are feeling is quite normal and there is no reason not to deal with it and get past it. It is not the doctor's job to judge you, just to treat you. Chances are there is nothing wrong at all.

In the future, why not learn about safer sex and practice it so you can have some fun without a load of guilt and worry?
I bid NO Trump!

Why would anyone fuck posts?

... I'm too lazy to read more than the subject line.

You should definitely be scared of STDs but there's no reason to be paranoid.

I once caught genital warts and was able to treat them effectively but I also went through a 'paranoid' phase; I started to feel this weird pain in my testicles and even went to see a doctor (urologist) about it but it turned out to be purely psychological. Weird but true.

So, my advice is this: do regular check ups, do some research and some reading on the subject of STDs, talk to doctors but there's no need to get obsessed about it.

"For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction."

Newtonian Physics also has a counterpart in other aspects of life, this is reduced to the summation:

"For everything there is a consequence."

Life is not Monopoly, there are no 'get out of jail free' cards.

So yes there is a consequence to our behaviors, you are learning a few of them for this behavior or set of behaviors.

I wish I could tell you not to sweat it, that everything will be OK, however we all know that the risks of STD are real and the only way to be certain is to do what you are doing - get tested.

A number of the potential STD's are treatable, some are curable. You most likely will have one of those over one of the less treatable, incurable ones. There is a good chance you got away clean.

If this latter is the case, then you have every right to be concerned about future activities, you have learned important lessons - what you have learned, or what you choose to take with you you can apply in future.

Life is a test, and its only a test. Trial and error, experimentation - and lots of theories that many just muddle through.

This too shall pass.