Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PosterPicture happy birthday, chúc mừng sinh nhật, Joyeux Anniversaire,
Happy Birthday Balloons, Poster Picture Balloons, many happy returns Balloonsof the day...
It's also Bastille Day today, so Fireworks? (it's just for the fireworks content, but also the beautiful music.... this isn't a declaration, lol. Birthday

or maybe you'd prefer these fireworks?*

WOWW this is really sweet of you PA!!! you are really the reason why I keep coming back to this site Smile
I have always want to have one of my birthday in France to match with the Bastille Day. But guess what? a nice and cute French guy wish me happy birthday is way better Big Grin

Who'd have expected you to be up to receive this message so early???

I have to be up at 6 tomorrow to do a volunteer work Big Grin but I am just so excited to see text and fb msg from friends ;D can't sleep Big Grin Eventhough, I will be up all night tomorrow to see a little brat with the scar on his head @__@

ALSOSmile
If you want to give me a birthday present, just go to http://fckh8.com/Top5Reasons/ and twit, or FB like this video. Every twit or like, the campaign that fight again banning gay marriage law in Minnesota will receive 10 cent ( I used to live there AND I have gay friends there so I really care about this campaign). This video came out on the same day with my birthday yay!!

Happy Birthday posterpicture hope you have a good day.

Happy Birthday, posterpicture!! I wish you all the wonderful little things you would like to happen, and I wish you strength and determination to reach the big ones! May you always wear a smile and be surrounded by the love and appreciation of people who are important to you, and I hope you find Ze Prince soon! Stay amazing and don't leave GS! :]]

Balloons Happy Birthday, posterpicture! Balloons
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy birthday posterpicture Party

Happy birthday posterpicture!!!!