Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Cum
452 Wrote:No, actually a large majority of people don't experience pre-cum.
If it's not there now, it's not going to be.
A large majority? Where does your information come from? There is a school of thought that pre-come lubricates the urethra during sex as a preparation to open up the passage and thus optimise the flow of semen. http://www.zacharylevin.com/html/health/...penis.html

Since evolution tends to favour those processes that improve the chances of conception I find it difficult to accept your assertion.

Sorry about that, I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that, you are right, Marsh, evolution does favor anything involving conception. Seriously I don't know what I was thinking the other day, not a large majority but more than one might think, don't have pre, obviously the amount varies from man to man, I have none.

Yes hunni but at 14 you're not EXACTLY at the end of your sexual development yet...

Looking back at that age i don't particularly remember noticing it, but i sure as hell do now.

Given time, you may change.

xxx

I started puberty earlier than most, plus no one else in my family has any.
Is it that hard to believe that I KNOW what I'm talking about? 2 words friends, 2 words: Old Soul.

buckets...

<health_awareness_message>
Not wishing to rain on anyone's parade ( a specially clumsy metaphor in this discussion!), but just in case there is someone out there who does not realise that a change in the normal flow or seepage could indicate something else is happening. A non-specific urethritis (NSU), for example, may fool you into thinking you've just become more prolific. An antibiotic will soon have you back to normal. Don't ignore any changes, folks. Wink
</health_awareness_message>

452 Wrote:I started puberty earlier than most, plus no one else in my family has any.
Is it that hard to believe that I KNOW what I'm talking about? 2 words friends, 2 words: Old Soul.

I'm surprised, Kaje, that you have that sort of conversation in your family... It's a rather... er.. intimate detail... but mine is not to question your information sources... I still think you might develop some more sexual maturity in years to come... like hair for instance.

I'm 22 and I don't really get precum (i do get a tiny bit sometimes) and was under the impression that it was a normal event for most people, but again, there's always the freaks (like me) that don't. I also remember reading, PA, that precum 'clears the path' so to speak, as sperm cells don't survive at all well in acidic conditions, which urine generally is, hence why sperm is in a highly alkaline solution (and hence why it smells a little bleachy at times) Confusedmile:

Hey, yay, I'm not alone. Big Grin
lol

i'm 18 n i dnt get it either but my bf does but we dnt care jst means less mess if you get me lmao x