Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricks
I'm very professional at work and I strive to treat everyone respect but I'm being pushe d to my limit here.There was this huge project which I'd pretty much completed on my own and handed it in on Monday.So we're having a status meeting today (we have them on Wed & Fri) when these two monkeys start critising my budget and they ask the most IDIOTIC questions,they ALWAYS pester me.I've been doing this way longer than they have and I am entitled to some respect from the newbies right?I was so close to telling them to fuck off.I had to calm down and collect myself.I swear,if they do that again,I wont be so polite.I HATE them so much.

poor dan:frown: that is badBighug Bighug

calm down... you totally deserve the respect, but some people just don't know how to respect others (and themselves). Hating someone requires effort, and they're just not worth it ;-)

As a Newbie (am I still a Newbie)

You have my respect

Xyxthumbs

Good chatting to you today mister

Hope everything works out for you in your future

xx

Don't let the bastards get you down! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I am afraid that is part of life, but there are ways to dig you nails in Wink

If it's bothering you THAT much is there a way to complain??

One thing going through what i have where i work has taught me is that if you feel unappreciated you should leave and if people start to do things which ruin an otherwise awesome job then take whatever routes of action there are available to minimse and/or reverse it.

Don't stand for anything you don't deserve/have to.

xxx

Dont let it get to you, its says more about them than it does about you. If they ask stupid questions, give them stupid answers and make them look stupid, they will soon stop. Also they are newbies, they are still trying to see who they can push over, be calm and direct and show them you arnt someone who they can walk over. Dont have any outbursts at them as it will only show them what they are doing is working and they are getting to you. Chin up, good luck

vw256 Wrote:calm down... you totally deserve the respect, but some people just don't know how to respect others (and themselves). Hating someone requires effort, and they're just not worth it ;-)

Bighug

Yeppers... on the above...

Just keep it professional as you always do, which is the way you know is proper and right... keep your principles and stay above the other crap - because that is what it is... dont go playing with crap.

If they ask idiotic questions call them on it but keep it professional. Whenever I was in the same position I tried to rephrase the question so everyone around knew what idiots they were.. 'So you are asking blahblahblah...". Use your superior brain power to whip those little monkeys into shape :biggrin:

Bighug

Accept the offer from {you know who}. Smile