Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Albert piercing
I am considering getting a PA and wanted to hear from others pros and cons? Yes or no? Thoughts?

I am not sure what a Prince Albert Piercing is exactly...I am guessing a penis? (Prince Albert=Cigar=Penis)....

Ugh! my boyfriend has one. I went with him and held his hand when he got it. Personally I don't like it. I am afraid I will chip a tooth or something.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

I dislike all piercings intensely. I don't understand why anyone would want to disfigure their body that way.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Bob Smith (author and comedian) published a book a while ago. In it he discusses running into someone with a PA. The guy showed it off for him and when Bob asked if it hurt, the response was...

"Like hell, and now I spray everywhere when I piss."

Call me crazy, but I think I'll skip it.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Used to play with a guy who had a huge ring. Kind of stimulating during anal, not at all for oral ( I agree, CarGuy). Shame, because he had a great cock, and I love blowing great cocks, but I didn't need another dentist bill. There's a lot of nice non-piercing cock and ball jewelry as an option.

No offence to anyone, but I have trouble dealing with anything more than an earing. But, to each his own.

Thanks for all the honesty. Things mentioned I have thought of too! Guess deep inside I must not want to go it as I have been pondering for awhile!

As an alternative to the PA I would seriously consider guiches. Of the two I found my guiches (3) much more sensual (for me and my partner) than the PA.

I had the PA for 20 years, eventually working up to the Tribal Dream Ring.

Somewhere I heard that Prince Albert did this to provide a loop to hang his penis upright so as not to have it lumped up in the pants that were popular at the time.

I'll settle for khakis.
I bid NO Trump!