Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priscilla
I'm orf to see the new West End production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert on Thursday

I can't wait, anyone else seen it?

Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2

I haven't seen it but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to!! The theatre looks amazing, there is a giant sparkly shoe on top of the entrance!

Let me know if it's any good. Its currently at the top of my go to see list, alongside Hairpsray (which will be my 4th visit) which is AMAZING!!!

HAVE FUN FUN FUN

BiPenny Wrote:I haven't seen it but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to!! The theatre looks amazing, there is a giant sparkly shoe on top of the entrance!

Let me know if it's any good. Its currently at the top of my go to see list, alongside Hairpsray (which will be my 4th visit) which is AMAZING!!!

Hairspray is the next one we want to see BP. I want to see it before Micheal what's his face leaves

WOW 4 TIMES Xyxthumbs

Michael Ball leaves in June, as do Leanne Jones (Tracey) and Ben Ellis James (Link) and I would highly recommend seeing it before they leave. o0ooooooooo, I feel a hairspray withdrawl coming along.

BiPenny Wrote:Michael Ball leaves in June, as do Leanne Jones (Tracey) and Ben Ellis James (Link) and I would highly recommend seeing it before they leave. o0ooooooooo, I feel a hairspray withdrawl coming along.

Thanks for the info

"withdrawl" THAT GOOD EH !

RoflRoflRofl

Star Twister Wrote:I'm orf to see the new West End production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert on Thursday

I can't wait, anyone else seen it?

Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2
I have had the privilege of viewing the movie twice loved every moment of it .
Wow

Not my cup of tea but have fun any how dude!!

Hey Bi Penny and guys
xx

I have seen some shows in my time but this has to be one of the best pieces of theater production I have ever seen.....

I have yet to see Hairspray though lol

The costume changes, the tech, The sound, just everything was pretty damn amazing.

This show has been put together so cleverly.....

This is going to be a multi award winning musical...

The whole thing left me grinning from ear to ear and on such a buzz

Glad you enjoyed it mate.......