Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive California
The most famous married man in California. Before that he played Sulu on the Star Trek tv show and first few films. He came out about five years ago

fjp999 Wrote:The most famous married man in California. Before that he played Sulu on the Star Trek tv show and first few films. He came out about five years ago

Ah yes, Marshlander mentioned him only about a week ago. I'd forgotten that that was his name... I do remember him from Star Trek though. Never seemed to get beyond learning Leonard Nimoy's and Captain Kirk's names...

Speaking of which,William Shatner was on Oprah yesterday,still looking damn good.I wonder what their secret is.

One can only guess Dan, one can only guess.

Last I saw him he was bloated. Seems he has a drinking problem (or so it is said).

Sulu does look pretty good too...

You should see George's boyfriend.That guy has flawless skin.They have a HUGE age difference though.George was 50 and he was 33 when they met!

Dan1089 Wrote:You should see George's boyfriend.That guy has flawless skin.They have a HUGE age difference though.George was 50 and he was 33 when they met!

Hey, that's what NIVEA can do for you... LOL. Wink Smooth baby skin. Wink
... and a little plastic surgery??? Rolleyes

Dan1089 Wrote:You should see George's boyfriend.That guy has flawless skin.They have a HUGE age difference though.George was 50 and he was 33 when they met!

Youre saying that Sulu is 70+ :eek:

He looks amazing for 70. They showed a clip from the StarTrek tv show when he was really ripped...

fjp999 Wrote:Youre saying that Sulu is 70+ :eek:

He looks amazing for 70. They showed a clip from the StarTrek tv show when he was really ripped...

Hoolywood will always be Hollywood!Biggrinflip

fjp999 Wrote:Youre saying that Sulu is 70+ :eek:

It's been good to see him back on television even if only in a limited role as Kaito Nakamura, Hiro's father, in Heroes Confusedmile:

I thoroughly enjoyed his reappearance on Heroes.He is hot!George Takei is 71 years young.