Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ps4
How do you like the PS4 detail from sony so far?

I hate having to buy a new system to play new games. I'll end up folding and getting this system, but I'm not really paying attention to the specs.

it took them like 5 years to get the new version out

I think it might've been longer than that, like 7 or eight years. I'm waiting for the new Xbox and keeping my fingers crossed it will be backwards comp. for 360 games.

is the ps4 still dvd based like the 3 version?
will it work directly with my home network file box?
iPad comparable?

BF said he would get one. So I'll be playing now and then.

PS4 will have a bluray player so that's good. Unfortunately it will not bet backwards compatible and will rely on internet streaming from Sony's servers to play older games.

I think the specs are interesting. It's more of a PC similar to the XBox. That should make it easier to program games for.

sounds like incremental change

I like what direction Sony is going. I think its unique that I play a game and my buddies can take over it at his place... =)

I like the ps4 I'm sick of xbox having to pay for online and now you have to pay fees for old games and you can't play all the arcade games you bought over the years on the Xbox one they have lost me as a customer and they think they are going to sell 1 billion consoles hahah lol funny funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2