Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ps4
gmerdude Wrote:I like the ps4 I'm sick of xbox having to pay for online and now you have to pay fees for old games and you can't play all the arcade games you bought over the years on the Xbox one they have lost me as a customer and they think they are going to sell 1 billion consoles hahah lol funny funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Oh that sucks. (there is a little sarcasm in that)

Why the sarcasm? I have cassette tapes, Beta tapes, VHS tapes, even 8 track tapes.... Libraries of media which are now 'useless'.

I started buying CD's then got to about the 1500 one and they started in with buying MP3s and moving away from disks...

I didn't even attempt to replace the VHS library, screw that.

I'm done with buying media, they keep switching the technology and forcing people to rebuy the same movies/music whatever over and over again.

I suppose at your young age you have at least 8 technology crossovers in your life time to look forward too. Probably more since technology is on a speeding up trend.

My sage advice is to pick one thing you really, really must have and continually buy new libraries on that OR don't bother at all.

Im going to reserve judgement on the PS4 until Ive actually seen what the console looks like. Right now about the only thing I use the PS3 for is as a blue-ray player and media centre (has an HDD plugged into it) It doesn't get much of an outing for actual game playing.

The new XBox One - I like the spec but Im not sure of the size. It looks like the original media interfaces that came out with the first generation plasma TV's. (Huge). The payment thing re 2nd user games etc, its being talked about, but Im not sure its going to be there at launch.

ObW
X

I play a little Xbox 360 now, but if I ever buy a new console it'll be the PS4. As ObW pointed out above, it's likely that Xbox will disallow used games, which is ridiculous (in a first world problem sort of way). That makes the choice between the two a no-brainer to me. Plus the Xbox requires an always online policy and a mandated kinect camera (which who cares about that anyway?) that's always on.... staring at you.... always connected to the internet. Very creepy.

I just want my video game machine to play games on. I don't need it to do my dishes and wash my laundry and try to constantly please me. That's what sex slaves are for. And Lord knows I have more of those than I know what to do with.

I own a xbox360, but If I were to buy a next-gen system, it would be ps4.

Now the question is should I buy one? If I get like i dunno 2 thanks I'll do it if no then I might and it'll be a maybe u.u

Wade Wrote:I play a little Xbox 360 now, but if I ever buy a new console it'll be the PS4. As ObW pointed out above, it's likely that Xbox will disallow used games, which is ridiculous (in a first world problem sort of way). That makes the choice between the two a no-brainer to me. Plus the Xbox requires an always online policy and a mandated kinect camera (which who cares about that anyway?) that's always on.... staring at you.... always connected to the internet. Very creepy.

I just want my video game machine to play games on. I don't need it to do my dishes and wash my laundry and try to constantly please me. That's what sex slaves are for. And Lord knows I have more of those than I know what to do with.

Lmfao sex slaves are gross IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I was looking into it and seeing if I will actually break down and buy one. I do not like how the Xbox One is and I have also just had an xbox 360 never got the PS3 but so far I am liking somewhat how the PS4 is going. Might not get it right as it is release but wait awhile and see how my friends like it.

sounds WAAAYYYYYY Better than the new Xbox

I'll probably be getting one eventually.
After a Wii U and Xbox One.

I'm not getting any next gen systems, but my brother is almost definitely getting a Wii U. Apart from that, he's sticking with the 360, 3DS, and whatever older Nintendo systems we have. Because Nintendo loves our money and wants to fill our lives with magic in order to get it.