Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Figures - Should what they do always be public?
I think public figures have to do their job, and maintain a good behavior in what concern public life.
Things like what/with they do under the bed is their own business, privacy is privacy.
Obviously if an homophobic politician loves being fucked by brazilian cocks (like what happen in Italy) is another pair of hand.
Coherence is fundamental for a good behavior both in private and public life.

Quote:Public Figures - Should what they do always be public?
Public
Figures
Public Figures
Well it goes with the title of Public Figure. Their lives are Public ffs!

sillyboy86 Wrote:Things like what/with they do under the bed is their own business, privacy is privacy.

Yeeeeaah narh.
What they do under in their beds is our concern. We want leaders who have morally high standards. If they sleep around and we find out about it we are going to announce it. As they say all is fair in love and war.

Don't be a sneaky bastard is teh moral of the story u.u

Wade Wrote:I just want politicians to do the job they're supposed to do.

That is a lie u.u I'd just like to point out that politicians are balls. They should do what the people tell them to not what they think is best for their pockets.. Juss sayn'

Marital infidelity should probably carry legal penalty, seeing as marriage is a legal contract. When you break the terms of a contract there are usually penalties. For some reason marriage isn't like that. Instead, it's viewed as between two people and for them to settle.

What bothers me about the media barrage of public figure's personal lives isn't the lack of privacy for those people. What bothers me is the fact that so many people watch and/or read it. That fact shows how little meaning people find in their own lives. It's a really bad sign.

^^^ I think that the reality is that the news and media circuses are a replacement for the Gladiator Circuses.

Whatever it is that attracts people to 'blood sports' also attracts them to freak shows, public disgrace and other such things.

I think Michael Jackson got a raw deal. What he was doing to himself, how he lived his live was always on front stage and everyone wanted him to get a little crazier, be an object to make fun of... That didn't end well for him.

Shiner Wrote:I don't want to know the private lives of public figures, unless they are activists or do it themselves mostly for joking reasons or for the common good of people (like George Takei etc)

The bigger problem I have with this is someone calling their child Bevan Chuang. I can only assume mixed background family? Welsh based first name and from what I assume from the spelling would be a Chinese surname (correct me if I'm wrong).

She is quite pretty though, but has a look about her in all of her pictures that she would be snobby (I think its the upper lip thing going on in all her pictures)

Len Brown looks like a doofus and a perv though. Reminds me of a used car salesman.
[Image: 6313443.jpg]
[Image: len-brown-on-horiwoods-website-hollywood...ia-usa.jpg]

At least she's not Siobhan Chuang! LOL

(By the way, Henry Kissinger once had a girlfriend named Ming-Toy Epstein.)