Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puppies!!
how do u upload a photo from your pc to GS?

[Image: litter.jpg]here
[Image: pregnantlulu.jpg]

[Image: cuddles.jpg][Image: cuddles.jpg]
[Image: feedingtime.jpg]

There ya go not sure how to make em small lol These are her first litter pictures

[Image: cuddlesagain.jpg]
And the cutest for last....

I think i got a picture of my dog on my profile if not ill upload

technically a puppy (less than a year old at the time), Irish Setters dont really make sense till they are abuot 4-5years old. I think people loose the concept; we are blessed these animals let us into their lives but they are dogs with their own agenda we need to address:
[Image: picture.php?albumid=297&pictureid=1807]

Hello,
With dogs i have upmost respect for... I will admit im more of a dog than a cat person... I find it sad how these animals allow their masters to beat them beyond belief even to the point of being skinned in some cultures and they still remain loving and loyal wanting to be loved... I know in the past if someone had turned up on my door with an unwanted dog id of taken it in... Furthermore if i had a large amount of money I would buy a plot of land and develope a rescue centre for dogs and I would have in a written promise that NON shall be destroyed for reasons relating to age or over crowdedness.. The centres promise would be to love them un conditionally until such time they found new owners.. I dont agree with some areas such as the RSPCA who claim to look after animals yet are quick enough to destroy them because they are "write offs" and cannot find suitable homes... I find this sickening as animals dont ask to be brought into this world especially dogs their parents owners choose to breed for cash and sell them on... When i bred my bitch I did it for experience on both my experience as a dog owner and her right to explore motherhood.. I intended on breeding her once but she gave birth twice and the second time was unplanned... If any members ever want the ideal pet.... Adopt a dog as a dog will show you more love than you may show the dog...

Kindest regards and big warm hugs for all dogs worldwide

Aunty Zeon x

Don't judge me, but I love "uncommon" dogs Smile .

Chow-Chow Puppy
[Image: saharas-boy-at-almost-7-weeks2.jpg]

The Poolie/Puli (Which I affectionately call the Rasta Dog :p )
[Image: White_Puli.jpg]

[Image: poolie.jpg]

Shih Tzu Smile
[Image: Shih_Tzu_Small_Breed_Dogs_Pictures_1.jpg]
[Image: shih-tzu.jpg]

Mastiff
[Image: doggies200_A2010810114923.jpg]

(Not technically a puppy, but he's just so cute and I feel so sorry for that woman :p )
[Image: alangu-mastiff.jpg]

dfiant Wrote:The Australian Blue Cattle Dog.

I have never seen them before, not even a pic. wow, they do look blue Smile

Nick9 Wrote:I have never seen them before, not even a pic. wow, they do look blue Smile

There are 2 distinct colours. The 'blue' are actually a mottled black and silver with patches of brown on their chest and muzzle, and then there is the 'Red'. If you look at the dog they are perfect for rounding up cattle. Their hind quaters are actually higher than their front quarters which makes it easier for them to 'stalk' the cattle. They are also amazingly quick. They are called 'Heelers' because they chase the heels of the cattle.

These dogs were breed in Australia specifically for rounding cattle, and to be companions to horses. They are breed from the native Australian dog, the Dingo, and have Bull Terrier, Dalmation, Collies and kelpie.

They really are a majestic, proud, extremely loyal and beautiful animal.

[Image: 063.jpg]
A Blue and Red 'Heeler'
[Image: lost_hilda.jpg]

One of my neighbors back home had one. She was an awesome dog.

This is my puppy when she was a puppy. Now she's all big and fat lol I miss her a bunch. I should have brought her with me.
I got her from the SPCA when she was 2 months old. It was hard to choose her cause I wanted to take all the puppies, but I could only get one. She was super happy when I came by so I took her and shes mine now lol The lady was laughing cause I had to leave her their so she could get fixed and when I came it pick her up she was all sad and drugged up but when she saw me she got super happy. The lady said she's never seen a puppy get so happy to get picked up even after she's had surgery lol.
I love her a bunch, shes a spoiled brat though lol.
[Image: 225978_1687824806922_1576762115_1311038_2500486_n.jpg]