Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting weird things in your mouth
Ok, get your FILTHY mind out of the gutter! Im talking about FOOD!!!!!
What pervs you are! Evilgrin1

Ok, what weird thing do you like to eat or drink that makes others say "GROSS", or "THATS DISGUSTING"? Something weird that apparently only you like.

I will give you some examples:

I had one friend who loved mixing peanutbutter and corn syrup, and eating it like that.
I had another friend who liked dill pickles chopped up in his chocolate pudding.
My sister covers everything she eats in jalapenos or sour cream.
I have some cousins that drowned EVERYTHING they eat in ketchup.

Me?

I love Dolmas. Greek Dolmas, not Turkish Dolmas.
Dolmas is grapeleaves stuffed with spiced rice and fermented in a vinegar/oil/spice solution.
Ive been told "OMG thats gross".
[Image: Dolmas_(Stuffed_Grape_Leaves)-1.jpg]
[Image: dolmas.jpg]

I did create my own drink recipe, which people claim is "disgusting"....but I love it.
There is The Nasty and The Really Nasty. I named them because after I told people what was in them, they told me it was nasty.

The Nasty
Dr. Pepper
Vodka
Maraschino Cherry juice

The Really Nasty
Dr. Pepper
Vodka
Maraschino Cherry juice
Chocolate syrup

MisterTinkles Wrote:Me?

I love Dolmas. Greek Dolmas, not Turkish Dolmas.
Dolmas is grapeleaves stuffed with spiced rice and fermented in a vinegar/oil/spice solution.
Ive been told "OMG thats gross".
[Image: Dolmas_(Stuffed_Grape_Leaves)-1.jpg]
[Image: dolmas.jpg]

I did create my own drink recipe, which people claim is "disgusting"....but I love it.
There is The Nasty and The Really Nasty. I named them because after I told people what was in them, they told me it was nasty.

The Nasty
Dr. Pepper
Vodka
Maraschino Cherry juice

The Really Nasty
Dr. Pepper
Vodka
Maraschino Cherry juice
Chocolate syrup

[COLOR="Blue"]"I love Dolmas. Greek Dolmas, not Turkish Dolmas.
Dolmas is grapeleaves stuffed with spiced rice and fermented in a vinegar/oil/spice solution
."[/COLOR]

Oh, I love those, too! I love Greek food.

fish sauce( only in mixed sauces though)
calamari
daifuku ( everybody else who tried it didn't like the texture)
bugs( scorpions, crickets)
frog legs ( my grandmother loves frogs, but want's to kill me every time i have frog legs :biggrinSmile
and that's all i can think of for now

jaxc Wrote:fish sauce( only in mixed sauces though)
calamari
daifuku ( everybody else who tried it didn't like the texture)
bugs( scorpions, crickets)
frog legs ( my grandmother loves frogs, but want's to kill me every time i have frog legs :biggrinSmile
and that's all i can think of for now

Ive tried calamari, octopus, frogs legs, and escargot (snails), didn't like them at all.
Calamari was tasteless.
Octopus was tasteless and rubbery.
Frogs legs tasted like rotten chicken.
Escargot was super salty and rubbery...like chewing a piece of gum.

Haggis is about as far down the happy road of weirdness that I put in my mouth in the way of food.

I eat predominately kosher foods, so water animals without scales is off the menu. I don't even put cheese on burgers for myself.

I actually think that a kosher diet may make a bit of sense, pork because of how difficult it was to prepare it safely, shellfish owning to how many people become allergic to it.... mixing meat and dairy leads to interesting lifeforms taking over....

I had snake once it was quite nice, very refreshing.

I've had pidgeon.

preserved jelly egg (which people seem to think is really gross but I don't get it. I love it, it's so tasty.)

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Haggis is about as far down the happy road of weirdness that I put in my mouth in the way of food.

I eat predominately kosher foods, so water animals without scales is off the menu. I don't even put cheese on burgers for myself.

I actually think that a kosher diet may make a bit of sense, pork because of how difficult it was to prepare it safely, shellfish owning to how many people become allergic to it.... mixing meat and dairy leads to interesting lifeforms taking over....

Cant eat a burger without a ton of cheese on it. But of course I eat Turkey burgers.

If I eat meat, I like it VERY well done. I pretty much like it blackened on the outside, especially pork chops. Mmmmmm, havent had those in years and years.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Cant eat a burger without a ton of cheese on it. But of course I eat Turkey burgers.

If I eat meat, I like it VERY well done. I pretty much like it blackened on the outside, especially pork chops. Mmmmmm, havent had those in years and years.

What about beef?! You're not telling me you're one of 'those' people are you? :O

I like my beef steak raw and breathing, and shiny with juice.

Lilitu Wrote:What about beef?! You're not telling me you're one of 'those' people are you? :O

I like my beef steak raw and breathing, and shiny with juice.

Im diabetic, Im not supposed to eat red meat anymore.
But I do sometimes.
Dr. said if I do eat meat, it needs to be turkey, chicken, or fish.