Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting weird things in your mouth
MisterTinkles Wrote:I guess it depends on what kind of sausage it is. I think blood sausage is gross, I would never put that in my mouth.....YUCK!!!

Ive had chocolate bread before, its pretty good.

My chocolate bread is amazing, i dont burn the chocolate like a lot of people too, i steam it in a bowl over a saucepan.

NO i dont eat things with BLOOD in the title

It is my understanding that the English put spotted dicks in their mouth - that doesn't sound like it will end well......

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:It is my understanding that the English put spotted dicks in their mouth - that doesn't sound like it will end well......

You know you like shoveling dick in your mouth!!!!
Especially spotted ones!!!!

[Image: spotted_dick-640x480.jpeg]

Its nothing more than cake with raisins in it.

dryw Wrote:Love black pudding it's great with salad and a soft poached egg, Some American food I couldn't get my head around was grits biscuits and gravy for breakfast

Grits are ok. I perfer Cream of Wheat to grits anyday though.
And biscuits and gravy are to DIE for!!!! I cant eat it anymore though, since Im diabetic and supposed to stay off the starches.
I LOOOVE biscuits and sausage gravy or bacon gravy!!!!
[Image: Sausage-gravy-009.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:That stuff looks good to me.
I will have to research it and see what they are made of. That Paw Paw looks REALLY good though.

Of course gurl! Island food is boss!

Although good luck with the Ackee And Saltfish. It apparently Ackee only grows in Jamaica and is their national fruit/ dish.

So best hook you up a Yardie or prepare a flight down Yard lol. Make sure to dress very very very low scale. And don't even traipse into Kingston lol. I hear Negril is nice...

I used to eat Paw Paw a lot. Then I stopped for some reason lol. As far as I know, it grows here only, but was introduced here(or the recipe rather), so I'm not sure if some other place has it as well.

Personally I put salt in my coffee. That's about the weirdest thing I drink or eat.

missourigaymer Wrote:Personally I put salt in my coffee. That's about the weirdest thing I drink or eat.

When I could still eat grapefruit, I put salt on my grapefruit. People thought that was weird....apparently everybody else puts sugar on their grapefruit!!! GROSS!

I put salt on my watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew also.

MisterTinkles Wrote:When I could still eat grapefruit, I put salt on my grapefruit. People thought that was weird....apparently everybody else puts sugar on their grapefruit!!! GROSS!

I put salt on my watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew also.

Sugar and Grapefruit is a snack lol. So is Loquat Jam, but you gotta climb the trees for some.

I love climbing loquat trees, reminds me of my child hood and then when you get your cluster and snack back on dem dings... Gosh you have to try it lol.

Spit the seed out though, otherwise a tree will grow in ya belly so!

Sheep

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/24...43307.html

sillyboy86 Wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/24...43307.html

Thats SO 'Silence of the Lambs'!!
Now thats someone who needs to be put away in a rubber room for life!
As well as those who ate it!!!!