Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions on Shaving
I have always hated the way i look as my legs are really n grossly hairy every guy i look at seems to have near to hairless legs, i mean i dnt mind hair on guys legs (as long as it's not loads like mine) then i find it a lil bit attractive but not much. However i am not hairy on ma chest or back or even my arms so wtf lol. So i was just wondering wot other peeps thoughts were on the matter.

So would it be a good idea to shave or not....

I see nothing wrong with hairy legs ... but hairy MUSCULAR legs ... hairy CHICKEN legs don't do anything for me, so if you're unhappy with your legs' musculature, I'd suggest bulking THAT up and it'll make them look INCREDIBLY masculine.

I WOULDN'T shave if I had hairy legs, as the hair will just grow back at its full width (unless you wax - OUCH !!), so I'd just let nature run its course on that one mon ami ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:I see nothing wrong with hairy legs ... but hairy MUSCULAR legs ... hairy CHICKEN legs don't do anything for me, so if you're unhappy with your legs' musculature, I'd suggest bulking THAT up and it'll make them look INCREDIBLY masculine.

I am SOOOOOO with you on that one!!

I agree with everyone, but in addition, if you are concerned about your leg hair then I recommend buying a hair trimmer. This way, you can keep the hair under control without going through the difficulty of shaving.

Yep... hair trimmers are good, they do a very neat work indeed. However id say dont do anything about it. Because the other boys are hairless like girls doesnt mean you have to be too hehe. You are a man, men usually are hairy. Unless you are a champion in swimming do not shave your legs. When you are a bit older you will see that most of the hair you have on your legs will become softer.

Not bothered at all about body hair but I absolutely HATE face shaving. Wish I didn't have to do it each day. What does waxing do to prevent hairy legs though BTW?

i once saw an advert for a hair removal machine which stopped ur hair growin back.... i considered it... but didnt cos i have to do pe n if the other guys saw they might be like y u shave ur legs?...

LOL would say hair trim but i cant really talk i waxs my legs all the time.
:eek:

I haaaattee shaving. also anytime i have facial hair i feel the need to go "grrr!" alot. :confused:

I don't see anything wrong with getting rid of leg hair lol. But that's probably because I do it all the time Rolleyes

But I probably wouldn't shave it to be honest. Waxing may be painful but it'll look a lot better in the end, cause I used to shave - and fair enough I'm really clumsy - but I tended to mark my legs a lot and they were left scratched, pink-ish and occaisionaly with little cuts.

You could also try hair-removal cream I suppose. I mean I think it's meant for women but I can't see a problem with a guy using it...

Oooh! If you try hair-removal cream get back to me and tell me if it works! Confusedmile: