Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions on Shaving
I prefer guys to be shaved, I keep myself smooth too!:biggrin:

rb16 Wrote:Oooh! If you try hair-removal cream get back to me and tell me if it works! Confusedmile:

I believe there is a 'for men' range of hair-removal cream.

I shaved my legs once though i cant remember why. I think i thought that if there was less hair there, then i could run faster, because hair clearly slows you down. Wink .. that wink is unusually suggestive.

I shaved a stripe down my leg, yesterday. On the side. lol I have blonde leg hair anyway and people always ask if I shave them, so I can finally say yes. Hah, I just love to see that, "Holy SHITE, really!?" look on their face! Big Grin

I started to shave my whole body recently, I'd spend hours a week on it! Took long enough to do just my legs! And they'd always get itchy!

I think you should try it and see how you fare! Epilation is an effective *painful* hair removal method!

I'm not sure whether you guys have it there but here in SA,there's a line of hair removl products by a company called Veet.This one time I stole my Momsy's Veet and applied it everywhere (yep,EVERYWHERE Wink).The results were quick and I was smooth for weeks,the only problem was the stinking smell of Veet!So if you need a fast,painless but smelly :biggrin: solution,Veet is the product for you.

Dan1089 Wrote:I'm not sure whether you guys have it there but here in SA,there's a line of hair removl products by a company called Veet.This one time I stole my Momsy's Veet and applied it everywhere (yep,EVERYWHERE Wink).The results were quick and I was smooth for weeks,the only problem was the stinking smell of Veet!So if you need a fast,painless but smelly :biggrin: solution,Veet is the product for you.

yes! we have veet :biggrin: might try that on my chest actually. its only a tiny bit that i have but id rather it was shmooove. Thanks for the tip, Dan Confusedmile:

Veet's quite funny actually - they did some kinda progressive rebranding exercise with it (here at least) so for ages we had "Immac, soon to be known as Veet" bottles, and "Veet, formerly known as Immac" bottles, which I thought was WELL sweet Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hmmm am I the only one that prefers the naturalness of hair? :frown:

I don't want to shave any of mine off. I don't have a major hair issue anyway, I have a bit on my chest that goes into a patch on my stomach but the rest of me is not overly hairy and if it is, it's blonde anyway.

If I had a hairy back, then maybe that would be an issue I'd need to ressolve :tongue:

Ian has quite a lot of hair on his chest and stomach, BUT i think that it's reeeeeeeally cute and I love running my hands through it, but he is really conscious of it and wants to get rid of it. I'm like noooooooooo!!! hehe. I hope he doesn't get rid of it :frown:

ah, i h8 my hair
i hav a hairy chest which i will wax as soon as i can be safe hiding it frm my parents
this waxing will include:
legs
back
arse
eyebrows (not gonna get the whole thing off tho, i hav okies eyebrows)
nd i will carry on having a clean shaven face
there is only 1 place i lyk hair, perhaps 2 on an off day
ur head..

xoxo