Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions on Shaving
Wow,that look must really work for him.I also used to do that in high school.Loved the feeling of dry,short hair pricking my hands when I ran my them over my head.

SOme people suit shaved some dont its weird! you never know till they do it

Dan1089 Wrote:Wow,that look must really work for him.I also used to do that in high school.Loved the feeling of dry,short hair pricking my hands when I ran my them over my head.

That's exactly the sort of sensual sensation that I love...

I've never felt a shaved head....OK weird thing to want to try but hey!

Don't knock till you've tried it! Tongue

Dan1089 Wrote:So marshy is bald now?

princealbertofb Wrote:He shaves his head, or uses the hairclippers on really short. It's great to feel his scalp
boy_toy_08 Wrote:I've never felt a shaved head....OK weird thing to want to try but hey!

Don't knock till you've tried it! Tongue
I only turned my back for five minutes and now I find that my grooming habits are plastered all over the web!

Headfondlers, get in a queue ... stop pushing at the back :redface:

I do like your choice of hairstyle though marshy.Very nice and polished for a mature men.What I don't like are those horrible toupes,hair dyes,comb-overs,semi-bald heads etc etc.My hair is not full and has no volume so once everywhile,I get it completely shaved off so then I have new virgin hair to mess around with.Robbie,you sound like you've never cut your hair...We normally have annual CANSA shavations here in SA.

Dan1089 Wrote:I do like your choice of hairstyle though marshy.Very nice and polished for a mature men.What I don't like are those horrible toupes,hair dyes,comb-overs,semi-bald heads etc etc.My hair is not full and has no volume so once everywhile,I get it completely shaved off so then I have new virgin hair to mess around with.Robbie,you sound like you've never cut your hair...We normally have annual CANSA shavations here in SA.
Thank you. It was a case of accepting the inevitable. As it happens I didn't cut my hair for about fifteen years, before I came face to face with the realisation that change was necessary. These days I just don't get it when men over 50 have hair on their heads at all Wink

I'm safe for another year or so then... lol. Wink

Nope dan iv never shaved my head! And when you said that about marshie i ran and looked at his profile pic! He's a lil cutie!

x

Thank you all, but now I'm getting embarrassed by all this attention :redface: