Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote of the Day
"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life".

Richard Bach

If you're going to tell the truth to someone, make them laugh; otherwise they'll kill you. - Oscar Wilde

"A witches power comes from her kindness to animals and people "- me

“Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.”

Richard Bach

The fruits of my labor aren't fruits....they're vegetables dammit! - Me having a silly moment

^Funnypost

"Remember child,the man is the head of the household, but the woman is the neck that turns that head, let him have his delusion." - My grandmother

"My partner wears the trousers, but I tell him which pair to put on!" - me.

my advice is to not let the boys in - bob dylan , tombstone blues

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians, they are so unlike their Christ. - Mohandas Ghandi

“Alcohol didn't cause the high crime rates of the '20s and '30s, Prohibition did. And drugs do not cause today's alarming crime rates, but drug prohibition does.”

“Trying to wage war on 23 million Americans who are obviously very committed to certain recreational activities is not going to be any more successful than Prohibition was.”-US District Judge James C. Paine