Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote of the Day
Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

Democritus

"I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship."
— Louisa May Alcott

The past is past, and histories care little for speaking the truth of it. - Unknown

“This will never be a civilized country until we expend more money for books than we do for chewing gum.”

- Elbert Hubbard

You truly know very little about very little. Did you bash your head on every rock when you fell from the mountain of ignorance? - Some random person on the internet...bravo for making me crack up and adding a new insult to my litany Wink

"Courage is resistance of fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear". - Mark Twain.

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.

Jim Morrison

“Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family.” - Stephen Colbert

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot. - Eleanor Roosevelt

“There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all.”

Jacqueline Kennedy