Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quotes not so famous!
Guys i want to here some quotes you have of people that are not so famous.

Like:
" A Teritorial Army Soldier is twice the citizen in my eyes" Dundees Lord Provost Armed Forces Day 2009

Or my own from a paragraph i typed for a military magazine
" In our lives we go places and see things that will never leave us, we have to live with them no matter how much they haunt us or sad they make us, having known you had the courage to do it is what keeps you alive" Bazz 2006

Go on then give me some inspirational or different quotes!!

Well since it is alright to quote yourself, here is (I think) the most quotable thing I ever said.

Quote:There is no such thing as a famous compliment.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Cant say I have any quotes of my own that are good.
But I put interesting and thought provoking ones in my signature Confusedmile:.

Everyone has a story, some people just have a better way of telling it..... i like that Cardy :p

"Dreaming is the best way to escape reality yet reality is the best way to make thouse Dreams come true"

hmmm I duno, just rambled one out....

~D5~ Wrote:"Dreaming is the best way to escape reality yet reality is the best way to make thouse Dreams come true"

hmmm I duno, just rambled one out....

COPY WRITE IT QUICK!!

Sorry to butt in again, Baz, but that would be 'Copyright'... for someone who owns the rights...

"There are no whores here, unless you sell your body."
One of my quotes for anyone who uses the word "Putain!" expletively in my presence. "Putain" means whore in French, although it is used quite commonly as an exclamative.

"I find it funny that there is 6.8 billion people that populate the planet, yet you can feel like your all alone, lost and afraid."

princealbertofb Wrote:"There are no whores here, unless you sell your body."
One of my quotes for anyone who uses the word "Putain!" expletively in my presence. "Putain" means whore in French, although it is used quite commonly as an exclamative.

I must confess that when around my mother English expletives are frowned upon and i find myself doing as my dad does and using 'Putain!' and 'Joder!' instead. That said, after living in Spain so long i spend a lot of my time trying not to randomly insert 'Joder!' or its equivalent into my sentences for the innumerable reasons casual swearing is so rife in day to day Spanish...