Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R u a furry?
Furries are an interesting breed, however, I have to say that I don't know much about them.

@ryan
Furry is basically, in all literal explenations, a fandom of anthropomorphic characters/movies/shows/video games

for example breath of fire, lion king, swat katz, ect....

it's like being a trekke for start trek, or uh, whatever they call star wars hardcore fans

you go to conventions, partake in the enjoyment of watching the related movies or playing related video games, and are a hardcore fan of it

sometimes you go to conventions and dress up as your favorite character, or one you made up, the conventions include shops, and games, and dancing

thats about it

yes there are some who were their costumes in public constant or like to act out being an anthro allot of the time
um... the same can be said about some trekke's

as for big brother, lol, i saw that too, but i'm also aware big brother is about as realistic as...The Real World or Survivor....

there is no "Dark side"
is there a fetish side, yes, but there's a fetish side for anythying you can name or think of, because humans are perverts and can't help but make a fetish about everything from feet to vomit....

Well the way I see it there's a dark side to everything, partly because humans can be nasty little perverts, though that's probably just the cynic in me talking. =P I don't have a problem with nasty fetishes - get your rocks off however you want as long as you're not hurting anyone else, but I have no tolerance for drama driven by unrealistic expectations of how the world works, furry or not. All the other stuff you mentioned is just fine and dandy.

XRIMO Wrote:After watching Yugioh abridged, I can't even hear the word furry without laughing...
"Brooklyn fury!!!"
"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that, did you just say Brooklyn furry?"
"Go yiff yourself Kaiba!!"
"Whatever that means..."
"Google image it you jerk!"
Seconded.:tongue:

But yeah. I have no problem with it.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

you know, i've never seen that part, what little i've seen of those where on youtube

well, i'm not furry and more so, i dont dream of a partner whos'e also all bear-hairs. guys with trimmed or shaved body parts are more appealing to me.

I can't say it my thing but each to there own I suppose.

I'm a furry my friend get me in to it and love that me my last name (Leon) mean Lion ^^

woo im not the only one here ^.^

Yes ^_^ I am one but I don't actively participate in meets and things... I do have an FA account of artwork http://www.furaffinity.net/sillum if anyone's interested.

Met a few people and they're really nice, some can be a bit annoying but it's all part of the eccentricity