Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rabbi warns COVID vaccine 'could make you gay'
[Image: DP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-IMMUNITY-2-1024x570.jpg]
Israel has vaccinated 1.8 million people in record time

In addition to purporting a false link between vaccines and homosexuality, Rabbi Daniel Assur also claims that both the virus and the vaccines are the work of a "global malicious government" trying to "establish a new world order."

A popular rabbi urged his followers not to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, warning them that doing so, it might "turn them" into homosexuals.

[Image: maxresdefault-300x169.jpg]
Rabbi Daniel Asor (Screenshot/YouTube)

Rabbi Daniel Asor's assertion goes against decrees issued by leading rabbis in Israel and around the world, who have called on ultra-Orthodox society to take every precaution against the global pandemic, including getting vaccinated.

The Haredi community has recorded extremely high morbidity rates due to repeated flouting of social distancing directives.

Asor, who has tens of thousands of followers on social media, is no stranger to controversy. In his latest online sermons, he argued that "any vaccine made using an embryonic substrate, and we have evidence of this, causes opposite tendencies. Vaccines are taken from an embryonic substrate, and they did that here, too, so ... it can cause opposite tendencies."

In addition to purporting a false link between vaccines and homosexuality, Assur also advocates various conspiracy theories about the coronavirus, claiming, among other things, that both the virus and the vaccines are the work of a "global malicious government," comprising the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and others, who are "trying to establish a new world order."

He further argues that the virus was released to "cull global population" and that the vaccines seek to further this agenda.

Asor calls the World Health Organization and pharma giants Pfizer and Moderna "criminal organizations" that have deliberately mislead ultra-Orthodox leaders into supporting vaccination drives by presenting them with false data on its components and efficiency.

Further spinning his conspiracy theory, Asor claims that the US Federal Emergency Management Agency, a Department of Homeland Security that has joined forces with Israel's National Emergency Authority to battle the pandemic, maintains a "brutal army" in Israel that will be secretly embedded with local law enforcement to further the global government's nefarious agenda.

It should be stressed that leading rabbis in the Sephardi and Ashkenazi comminutes have deemed COVID-19 vaccines to be safe and are urging their followers to be immunized.

Responding to Asor's assertion that the vaccine could change one's sexual orientation, Havruta, an organization that acts to promote tolerance and acceptance of LGBTQ people in Haredi society, said it was "currently gearing up to welcome our impending new members."
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • BlueStar

The disease is mostly spread by nose and mouth but the real risk actually comes from arseholes.
[-] The following 2 members Like Cardiganwearer's post:
  • andy, artyboy

Worth reading just to get to that last sentence Big Grin
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.
[-] The following 3 members Like IanSaysHi's post:
  • andy, CellarDweller, Cridders88

that last sentence is great!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • andy

The stupidity and ignorance never ends....
[Image: kEDCyI.gif]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • andy

How long does it take for the vaccine to turn you gay? If it's quick I have a friend I'd love to accompany to his vaccination.
[-] The following 4 members Like Camfer's post:
  • andy, Bookworm, CellarDweller, Cridders88

Perfect response from Havruta.

More lunacy asides from that. Some people's brains are wired really badly
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • andy

I used to think that I was a little dumb, but this is fucking ridiculous. Why are people so stupid, a co-worker today was telling me that covid-19 is fake. I'm just really sick of people right now.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • andy

(01-14-2021, 09:28 AM)ceez Wrote: I used to think that I was a little dumb, but this is fucking ridiculous. Why are people so stupid, a co-worker today was telling me that covid-19 is fake. I'm just really sick of people right now.

Yup, I know pf people that think the same. No-one close to me thank god but you don't have to go far to find a naysayer. It is ridiculous, 2020 really highlighted the worst of society.
[-] The following 2 members Like Cridders88's post:
  • andy, ceez

Oh shit.

I am gonna have to break it to my 92 year old friend that she is about to become a lesbian.
[-] The following 2 members Like eastofeden's post:
  • ceez, CellarDweller